GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
richdog567 said:
Cyan said:

It's the fault of leiji, I had the same problem, so I updated the Cios to rev14, and it worked perfectly.
I'm already using cIOS249 rev14.
Then I may have done something wrong. I'll try neo gamma non patched with leiji, so see if it does work on mine.

pzyro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*ahem* any chance of a guess when a public beta will be ready?

also, does this support the ".ciso" format from the newer wbfs managers? cos id really like to save some space on my hd

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
pzyro said:
*ahem* any chance of a guess when a public beta will be ready?

also, does this support the ".ciso" format from the newer wbfs managers? cos id really like to save some space on my hd

No public beta will ever released, just the full version when thats available.

There will be a way to load edited stages from SD.So you dont have to change the iso and have multiple NSMB Wii games on your HDD, just load the stages from a SD Card.

BlazeShaman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
ssbrumble.info
XP
Country
I really love the sound of this editor, it sounds like you are putting a lot of effort into it.
I can't wait for the final release to be out, so please, keep up the good work!
I really will enjoy seeing all the fun, weird and challenging level designs and packs released as a result of this editor program.
Seeing as there won't be any public betas, I know that it might not be out for a while, but let's all keep our fingers crossed than we can get our grubby hands onto a copy of this program soon!

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GrandMasterJimmy said:
Just to release something to you guys, I have 2 levels you can download. The first I showed off in a video already, the second is a remake of World 1-1 from the first Mario game, complete with the bonus area.

Email [email protected], and you'll find your way to the levels.
wink.gif
just fyi... the arc from the video froze on me twice in the same spot. I used Yoshi to bring the spring to the same spot you did in the video and when I jumped on the spring with Yoshi it froze and kept repeating the background music until I powered down. Don't know if this is avoidable. Thanks for sharing your work btw. I am massively looking forward to tinkering with my own levels.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
mooseknuckle2000 said:
just fyi... the arc from the video froze on me twice in the same spot. I used Yoshi to bring the spring to the same spot you did in the video and when I jumped on the spring with Yoshi it froze and kept repeating the background music until I powered down. Don't know if this is avoidable. Thanks for sharing your work btw. I am massively looking forward to tinkering with my own levels.
Did you replace the arc files in the iso, or use LeiJi ?
I didn't manage to run Leiji, I'm getting a green screen on boot, for both levels.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Very funny but not helpful. You've wasted your time my friend.
I'm looking for something more practical to test the edited arcs, that's all.

not wasting time, im actually part of a project already thats made progress while your stuck still trying to figure out dolphin.
good luck with that.

RGadelha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
rizzod said:
not wasting time, im actually part of a project already thats made progress while your stuck still trying to figure out dolphin.
good luck with that.
I'm not stuck anymore. I'm using r4613 and LLE plugin and just have to wait a minute or so after "Select Pleyers" and it's working just fine
biggrin.gif

But I don't mind to share
rolleyes.gif

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
tanooki?, bah, its like editing NSMBWii as Stevie Wonder....
No offence Stevie.

Posts merged

no thank you sir, but thanks for ur kind generosity

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
mooseknuckle2000 said:
Did you replace the arc files in the iso, or use LeiJi ?
I didn't manage to run Leiji, I'm getting a green screen on boot, for both levels.
This was on the Wii. I scrubbed in the arc with Wiiscrubber

RGadelha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
LxTrix said:
as of now since there isn't a beta the other one is winning.....
Tanooki - NSMBWii Level Editor v0.5 BETA is getting there! Go Little Stevie, go!

But I don't think it's winning because there isn't a contest right now, Reggie! wasn't released yet
frown.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reggie looks SOO AWESOME, but it seems we can't move the ground until this comes out (Tanooki can only edit sprites, it seems).

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If sources leak they will get to the same level, really depends on who can get to that level first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol