OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darkumbra.net
XP
Country
Reggie! Level Editor Mod r3.5 by JasonP27

OK so I have modified Reggie! Level Editor v3, a New Super Mario Bros Wii level editor by Treeki and Tempus, and am providing it to you all to download and use if you wish. It includes all functions of Reggie! r3 plus a couple new features. You can view/download the original Reggie! Level Editor r3 at http://rvlution.net/reggie

New features are outlined as follows:

Loads of New Sprite Images:

1q5Pn.gif

Micro Goomba
Giant Goomba
Mega Goomba
Huckit Crab
Clam (including all contents)
Porcu-Puffer
and many more! ... (full list of sprite images added can be found in readme.txt and reggiedata\About.html

Zoom Levels:

1rg8j.png

The number of Zoom Levels has been increased. The previous range was 12.5 to 200.0 but I've not only changed the range from 10.0 to 300.0, I've also added several more increments in-between!

I've also added 2 new buttons for Zoom control. The first is to the left of Zoom in button and it's to Zoom in to the Maximum Zoom Level of 300.0, while the second is to the right of the Zoom Out button and it's function is to Zoom out to the Minimum Zoom Level of 10.0

Newly styled UI:

1rg0h.png

Dark themed user interface!!!
Some minor icon recolors (to work with dark theme)
Sprites, Entrances, and Paths tabs are now labelled

Download Reggie! Level Editor Mod 3.5 (Win32 binary)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if your changes are also present in the "other" mod, but Dirbaio is working on new versions of Reggie! (NSMB editor) which are at v5.x already.
http://nsmbhd.net/

if you want to help his development, see with Dirbaio.
Or you can work on your own mod too, but it's maybe not as modded as his.

What I like in your post is that it has screenshot of the interface.
I couldn't find any on dirbaio's website.

JasonP27

The Tile God
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
darkumbra.net
XP
Country
Actually NSMBe is a New Super Mario Bros (DS) level editor. Reggie! is a completely different program and is for New Super Mario Bros Wii only. Almost had me going there for a sec lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel