Hacking Regarding Sm4shexplorer/Dumping SSB4 for modding!?

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Heya guys, i would like to know whether it is possible to make the mods work without using a dump?

if it is not possible, how exactly do i do the steps?

is it like this,

Install Xampp
2. Move kernel and sdcafiine folders to the htdocs folder inside xampp's installation folder (ie. c:\xampp\htdocs\kernel and c:\xampp\htdocs\sdcafiine )

For Kernel, change the address to http://(internal ip address)/kernel/blarg.php
For SDCafiine, change the address to http://(internal ip address)/sdcafiine/blarg.php

Running the Mods:
1. Run Xampp and start the Apache Module (should be green if it's running, with port 80 as one of its ports)
2. Launch the Kernel bookmark. A green screen should appear on your gamepad with the illuminati symbol. When it finishes, it will take you to the home menu and have the home button screen open. Click internet explorer once again.
3. Launch the SDCafiine bookmark. A black screen should appear with a coffee ASCII text. Push the A Button on your gamepad and it will take you to the home menu once again.
4. Launch Super Smash Bros for the Wii U ?

finally, i would only like to try out some of the texture mods? so my last question would be, can i still use my disc to play with the mods, i mean after dumping the game.

dumping the game is only needed to add mods with sm4sh explorer yes?

please clarify things for me, i am confused!

D

Deleted User

If you are using someone else's mods, you do not need a dump of the game. You only need a dump of the game to create your own mods.
To install mods, the instructions you're following could work, but those are for an outdated version of SDCafiine.
  1. Using your computer, visit wiiubru.com/appstore and download the Homebrew Starter Pack. This contains the Homebrew Launcher and Homebrew App Store.
  2. Extract the archive (can be done by double-clicking on it) and copy the wiiu folder to the root (not in any folders) of your SD Card.
  3. Insert the SD Card in your Wii U. Open the web browser (on your Wii U) and visit wiiubru.com.
  4. You will now see the Homebrew Launcher. Open the Homebrew App Store.
  5. Scroll down the list, until you see SDCafiine. Tap on it, and then tap "GET."
  6. It has now been downloaded to your SD Card. Press HOME to return to HBL, and tap SDCafiine to open it.
  7. Follow the prompts, and then you will be returned to the Wii U Menu. Launch Smash Bros to (hopefully) see your mods.
Note that once SDCafiine is installed to your SD Card, you only need to perform steps 3, 6 and 7.
If you have any more issues, feel free to reply. I'll try to help you as best I can.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
If you are using someone else's mods, you do not need a dump of the game. You only need a dump of the game to create your own mods.
To install mods, the instructions you're following could work, but those are for an outdated version of SDCafiine.

many thanks !

i figured it out yesterday, i just downloaded the game off the iso site and the update package of it , then i was able to use sm4shexplorer , but i am not fond of using too many of the single made mods, as i get kicked out of online matches Dx

but so far i been only kiccked out when i was using a textured skin on the character i picked, colored skins are okay , but when i pick character and use one of the textured 'reshaped' designs then i get kicked out of battles online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-