hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
hsace said:
Mine is not an Acekard fool! Mine is Acekard smart and it does not need a special version to get it to work.

You really are a dumb fuck aren't you?

Just to let you know how realhotstuff feels about you.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tysonrss said:
Wow you guys...one DX supporter and one RHS one. This makes it hard for RHS to sell things...
I also have one from FP, it also updated to 1.4 using the Acekard firmare update.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
tysonrss said:
Wow you guys...one DX supporter and one RHS one. This makes it hard for RHS to sell things...
I also have one from FP, it also updated to 1.4 using the Acekard firmare update.

That was my point. Any stores except realhotstuff.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hsace said:
No, anystore which doesn't knowingly sell people clone carts.

Given the choice most sane people would prefer an official genuine Acekard rather than these "Acekard Smart" Clones.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
hsace said:
tk_saturn said:
tysonrss said:

No, anystore which doesn't knowingly sell people clone carts.

DX is known for selling clones. You have no problem of buying from them. What a joke to make this kind of statement.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
sfg said:
Well, tk_saturn also believes that those "real" Acekards are perfectly legal while the "clones" are not. Don't know how he came to this conclusion. Because the "clones" come with 1.4 update pre-installed? Well, then I guess every site that installs the 1.4 update on any cart makes them illegal.

That's correct.

They are illegal because they contain a portion of a commercial rom, Danny Phantom. This is what makes them illegal. This is how they get round the DSi 1.4FW.

Hence the reason they have the Danny Phantom icon when you insert them into an AK2i.

This is the reason Acekard's done come with the 1.4 update installed, and they don't have the same update. It's the same reason the newly released iEdge card comes with no firmware too, and their case you have to merge the firmware with an obtained Suduko Puzzle League rom.

Thank you for the history lesson.

In case you haven't figured it out I knew that, but you just want to make everything sound as worse as possible and claim that the "clones" are illegal when any cart updated to 1.4 is illegal.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You really are a dumb fuck aren't you? If you admit you don't have an Acekard, then fuckoff!

Gaguh?

If it doesn't work with a special update it's fake? Maybe that special update was made only for the carts which wouldn't update otherwise, like yours?

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sfg said:
tk_saturn said:
sfg said:
Well, tk_saturn also believes that those "real" Acekards are perfectly legal while the "clones" are not. Don't know how he came to this conclusion. Because the "clones" come with 1.4 update pre-installed? Well, then I guess every site that installs the 1.4 update on any cart makes them illegal.

That's correct.

They are illegal because they contain a portion of a commercial rom, Danny Phantom. This is what makes them illegal. This is how they get round the DSi 1.4FW.

Hence the reason they have the Danny Phantom icon when you insert them into an AK2i.

This is the reason Acekard's done come with the 1.4 update installed, and they don't have the same update. It's the same reason the newly released iEdge card comes with no firmware too, and their case you have to merge the firmware with an obtained Suduko Puzzle League rom.

Thank you for the history lesson.

In case you haven't figured it out I knew that, but you just want to make everything sound as worse as possible and claim that the "clones" are illegal when any cart updated to 1.4 is illegal.

What tk said was not true. Pretty much every flashcart has a portion of a commercial game. M3i Zero also shows Danny Phantom. Some of them do not show game icon because they must have changed it. Even the original AK2i has something in there as well I believe. If this applies, then pretty much every flashcart is illegal.

Well, tk has no problem with any of the flashcarts including the clones he bought from DX or FP only the ones from realhotstuff.

tysonrss

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah come to think of it flash carts are illegal, because you need to know how the official game is made in the first place and most people test there theory out using a certified gamecart and thus transforming it to meet their own purposes. So yeah we might as well say they are illigal and people are making profit off of official gamecarts...

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm closing this.. if anyone has any further issue with RealHotStuff product, please contact them as suggested by the dealer in the first post. This particular dealer has a good reputation for keeping satisfied customers, and while GBAtemp has no business connections with them, most of us here hold this dealer in high regard.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER