Not open for further replies.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
tk_saturn, you should try NOT selectively reading, he already said they DO WORK on DSi FW 1.4, why the fuck do you keep saying they don't?

Because he only picked what he liked to say. I already confirmed that it is HWID of 80 and it qorked on my DSi 1.4.

He chose to tell you the ones that had problem and claimed all the Actel ones don't work.

Pathetic! Sorry for RHS to have some troublemaker like him. I guess that's the price you pay for being a seller.

Cooldudenotu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ tk_saturn...people hitting him/her with hard logic and yet they still continue to repeat the same arguments over and over again, that have proven to be wrong.

All I know is that purchased one of the "bad batch" Acekard 2.1s and I will never have anything to do with Acekard again. From that experience, it showed me what type of business they are. No official statement from them about it, No work around, no replacement offer. I had to go through RHS to get my $ back (Thanks RHS).

I don't trust Acekard and from my experience, RHS is much more trustworthy then Acekard. tk_saturn uses info and statements from Acekards official website to support his arguments, but then proceeds to say that he doesn't trust Acekard. Don't trust em but you take their word for fact? Yea...makes sense
rolleyes.gif

*RHS don't worry about tk_saturn...as a business you will always have problem clients that cannot be reasoned with. People that are not smart but believe they are, and are very vocal about their thoughts an opinions. The best way to deal with these people is to ignore them. I had a client I just got rid of today because they were just like tk_saturn
wink.gif

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
No one is saying the trust Acekard on the matter, but it's clear this new run of Actel's are different from the original.
Which realhotstuff allready told us, to give people a chance to get whatever version they want. And that is fucking awesome customer service!!!

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hsace said:
ZeWarrior said:
tk_saturn, you should try NOT selectively reading, he already said they DO WORK on DSi FW 1.4, why the fuck do you keep saying they don't?

Because he only picked what he liked to say. I already confirmed that it is HWID of 80 and it qorked on my DSi 1.4.

He chose to tell you the ones that had problem and claimed all the Actel ones don't work.

Pathetic! Sorry for RHS to have some troublemaker like him. I guess that's the price you pay for being a seller.

There are Acekard 2i's with a HWID of 80 which don't work with DSi 1.4.

Atleast one of those turned out to be an Acekard 2/2.1 labelled as a 2i, the other person passed their card onto someone with a DS Lite.

Acekard 2/2.1's have had a HWID 80 for quite a while, coincedence?

The Acekard firmware tool won't update 80 cards, and clearly states this.

It's all very well that yours works, but what about other people? You are the only person who claims to have a 80 card which works. What about the next person who buys one and find out it doesn't work?

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
tk_saturn said:
It's all very well that yours works, but what about other people? You are the only person who claims to have a 80 card which works. What about the next person who buys one and find out it doesn't work?
He gets it exchanged to a working one like realhotstuff offers to do? O.o

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WioWao said:
tk_saturn said:

Sending a card back is hassle. While RHS may exchange the card, other retailers may not. RHS aren't exactly going to bin these Actel cards, presumably they will be heading back to their supplier. Sooner or later the cards will reappear in the food chain.

realhotstuff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cooldudenotu said:
lol @ tk_saturn...people hitting him/her with hard logic and yet they still continue to repeat the same arguments over and over again, that have proven to be wrong.

All I know is that purchased one of the "bad batch" Acekard 2.1s and I will never have anything to do with Acekard again. From that experience, it showed me what type of business they are. No official statement from them about it, No work around, no replacement offer. I had to go through RHS to get my $ back (Thanks RHS).

I don't trust Acekard and from my experience, RHS is much more trustworthy then Acekard. tk_saturn uses info and statements from Acekards official website to support his arguments, but then proceeds to say that he doesn't trust Acekard. Don't trust em but you take their word for fact? Yea...makes sense
rolleyes.gif

*RHS don't worry about tk_saturn...as a business you will always have problem clients that cannot be reasoned with. People that are not smart but believe they are, and are very vocal about their thoughts an opinions. The best way to deal with these people is to ignore them. I had a client I just got rid of today because they were just like tk_saturn
wink.gif

I am trying but it is so hard to ignore it.

Thank you for your kind words. We are the one who has enough of them to give out the defective rate. However, he has nothing to base on and claimed that the defective rate is like 99%. hsace is the only one that has one is working. Well, I think he ignored hsace's comment totally. He took the pictures from Acekard but intentionally ignored the statement.

I said before that I will not reply to him again, but it is so hard with all the wrong accusations he made against us.to

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have some some info to shed some light on this mistery (i think)

QUOTE said:
i hear the acekard team split up... and the menbers who left are realsing fake or actel chipped acekards
Acekard team didn't split up.
Kard: the Actel chipped ak2is are in fact genuine? i think the hardware 80 ones?
Actually, it could be possible, since the actel chips were used before, that they are selling old cards
Kard: you are part of teh acekard team right?
No, but I'm a reliable source of information.
but there hss been infact new fake Actel chipped aceakrd 2i's right?
There are actual 'clones' whereas they are using the same chip, but it can also be that old acekards are being sold.

everything has been like cropped out to our 1 on 1 conversation.

thats all i had the patience of waiting to gather for now

wait! dont quote me on this since " Also, I may have been misinformed. Somethings are kept secret until they are finally ready to be released. I'm just finding out about this now. :\" so i have no idea sorry

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
WioWao said:
tk_saturn said:

Sending a card back is hassle. While RHS may exchange the card, other retailers may not. RHS aren't exactly going to bin these Actel cards, presumably they will be heading back to their supplier. Sooner or later the cards will reappear in the food chain.

WOW, big hero tk_saturn is fighting everyone all by himself.

How do you make the assumption that those cards will be back on the market? Are you one of the supplier? Is that the kind of business you will do?

You are picking the words you liked. You are making prediction based on no fact. What else will you predict? Acekard will come out with a new version and claim all the previous versions are fake?

I feel sorry for you. I don't think anyone should reply to you at all. It is just useless. You probably feels like smelling the blood and get so excited when someone replies. to argues.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hsace said:
How do you make the assumption that those cards will be back on the market? Are you one of the supplier? Is that the kind of business you will do?

Common practice. If you buy something and return it because it's faulty or because you decide you don't want it. That item will normally end up being sold again in one form or another, or be passed onto someone else as a warrenty replacement. Half of the electrical items on eBay are "A Grade" or refurbished.

Also bear in mind the supplier is in China, land of fakes. Fakes which are getting better and better, one day China will rule the world.

RHS is a business, and are in it to make money. That's what businesses do.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you having a bad day or are you just trying to ruin the reputation of realhotstuff on purpose? O_O

Pharoah16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have bought a couple things from RHS and I think their doin the right thing here. to be honest the only one who's reputation that is being destroyed is tk's. I dont see anyone siding with you? so you might as well give it up?

Pharoah16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I Do think that the AceKard2 v2.1 saving issue is more something that needs to be discussed.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is so Pathetic.

One question to you tk_saturn, why the fuck do you even care about any of this? Its not like you received a bad batch from RHS or anything? Wtf are you going to accomplish if you keep bashing RHS. The only thing your doing here is making a fool out of yourself. Now please stfu.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
realhotstuff said:
We tested the Actel ones with DSi 1.4 and we were 100% sure they worked with DSi 1.4. You don't have one to test it so please don't assume that they do not work with 1.4.

We have at least three different suppliers where we could buy AK2i from in China. All of them were selling the Actel ones. The non-Actel ones could not be upgraded at that time and we also emailed Acekard about those Actel AK2i but never received response from them. We know there were not many non-Actel AK2i at that time for the reason I told you. There are more than 2 or 3 stores are selling the Actel AK2i as you stated. Everyone of the supplier thodl us they were authentic and they were from the same factory who manufactured the non-Actel ones.

You can have your own opinion about the Actel AK2i and that's why we used the question mark. Members here will have their own opinions about these. If you insist they are fakes, that's fine. We are taking care of the issue. For those who have them and have no complaints about them, that's great for us.

This will be our final reply to you. It makes no sense to argue about it since we already expressed our situation.

Problem is most if not all flashcarts are made in the same factory including the clones and originals.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
hsace said:

Common practice. If you buy something and return it because it's faulty or because you decide you don't want it. That item will normally end up being sold again in one form or another, or be passed onto someone else as a warrenty replacement. Half of the electrical items on eBay are "A Grade" or refurbished.

Also bear in mind the supplier is in China, land of fakes. Fakes which are getting better and better, one day China will rule the world.

Do you own any business? With your common practice in mind, it will be scary for anyone to do business with you.

China is the source for the fakes, true. But China is also the source for all the flashcarts. Back to my original point, if you thik they are not honest, why did you even bother to buy flashcarts from them?

Please, I am begging you not to own any business. With your common practice, it will be really bad for whoever buying into your BS.

Just because you think it is common practice for you does not mean everyone will do the shitty thing that you are thinking of doing.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i guess my post was totally ignored

Posts merged

hsace said:
tk_saturn said:
hsace said:

Do you own any business? With your common practice in mind, it will be scary for anyone to do business with you.

China is the source for the fakes, true. But China is also the source for all the flashcarts. Back to my original point, if you thik they are not honest, why did you even bother to buy flashcarts from them?

Please, I am begging you not to own any business. With your common practice, it will be really bad for whoever buying into your BS.

Just because you think it is common practice for you does not mean everyone will do the shitty thing that you are thinking of doing.

tia land also if the home of flash cards

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
ifish said:
i guess my post was totally ignored

Posts merged

hsace said:
tk_saturn said:
hsace said:

tia land also if the home of flash cards

Thailand lol.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
What's wrong with tk's message? Beware of fakes, and don't accept them because they are not being supported now and in the future. Its a good message.

I think RHS and &Kard made a mistake in suggesting that these fake Actel carts could just be excess stock of the old, real Actel carts. They clearly are not the same, look at the PCBs pictures tk posted. Everyone makes mistakes, its time to reject the fakes and get on with life
smile.gif

realhotstuff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
realhotstuff said:
We tested the Actel ones with DSi 1.4 and we were 100% sure they worked with DSi 1.4. You don't have one to test it so please don't assume that they do not work with 1.4.

We have at least three different suppliers where we could buy AK2i from in China. All of them were selling the Actel ones. The non-Actel ones could not be upgraded at that time and we also emailed Acekard about those Actel AK2i but never received response from them. We know there were not many non-Actel AK2i at that time for the reason I told you. There are more than 2 or 3 stores are selling the Actel AK2i as you stated. Everyone of the supplier thodl us they were authentic and they were from the same factory who manufactured the non-Actel ones.

You can have your own opinion about the Actel AK2i and that's why we used the question mark. Members here will have their own opinions about these. If you insist they are fakes, that's fine. We are taking care of the issue. For those who have them and have no complaints about them, that's great for us.

This will be our final reply to you. It makes no sense to argue about it since we already expressed our situation.

Problem is most if not all flashcarts are made in the same factory including the clones and originals.
and the others,

We really have no ways of telling that. If Acekard sell their products directly to us like Supercard or CycloDS and the others, we can be sure we can get the flashcarts directly from them. Unfortunately, we can only purchase the Acekards from the suppliers. We have been doing business with them for so long. We had to trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?