Recover the original titles

crazyusername

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jul 25, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
45
XP
47
Country
United States
I used FBI to delete some weird factory apps including such a Mii stuff and tried to delete that gray app with no content.

I think I deleted things that I shouldn't have. I wanted to recover these original factory files, is there any way?
 
I used FBI to delete some weird factory apps including such a Mii stuff and tried to delete that gray app with no content.

I think I deleted things that I shouldn't have. I wanted to recover these original factory files, is there any way?
You should be able to get those back by going into system settings and selecting the system update. Even on most recent it will say there is one when system titles are missing
 
  • Like
Reactions: crazyusername
I used FBI to delete some weird factory apps including such a Mii stuff and tried to delete that gray app with no content.

I think I deleted things that I shouldn't have. I wanted to recover these original factory files, is there any way?
Assuming that it doesn't boot, you could also try a CTRTransfer.
 

Site & Scene News