godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just keep your updates backed up in the updater folder, then a backup on pc:
upload_2020-10-12_3-17-2.png

it's as simple as that. you need to be prepared for crap like this especially when more and more people in the scenes are saying fuck this due to drama by a bunch of asshats.

Reactions: Ryccardo and KiiWii

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
just keep your updates backed up in the updater folder, then a backup on pc: View attachment 228782

it's as simple as that. you need to be prepared for crap like this especially when more and more people in the scenes are saying fuck this due to drama by a bunch of asshats.
another Sabnzbd user :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
of course. I was using a different program before I found sab about 10+ years ago. I'm back to using usenet again, just wish I knew which site to go to. nzbmatrix was the site I used to go to, but they were taken down by dmca.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
of course. I was using a different program before I found sab about 10+ years ago. I'm back to using usenet again, just wish I knew which site to go to. nzbmatrix was the site I used to go to, but they were taken down by dmca.
depends on what you want to use.
Slug is nice and Dog is also nice. Of course nothing is free today with Usenet, except Anime Tosho, because anime companies don't give a rats ass apparently.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depends on what you want to use.
Slug is nice and Dog is also nice. Of course nothing is free today with Usenet, except Anime Tosho, because anime companies don't give a rats ass apparently.

that's actually been the problem I'm having. nzbmatrix was either free or a one time payment. it was far, far better than torrents. I even uploaded some things with yenc power post like dragon quest 5 for the ps2. now that everywhere you want to stay around requires payment (probably to get around dmca, since they usually go after free sites or easy prey). I guess they're like me in that they don't know what's on a site, so they don't bother paying to find out. I'm not sure what I'm wanting out of a site. I was a part of oz nzb, but now my password no longer works.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I would like to set up some rss feeds for a few things. nzbmatrix had a great rss feed creation site. btw, that's where I met rasputin, so I've probably known rasputin, the person who chased theflow out of the ps4 scene, longer than 90% of the people in the ps3 scene. this was even before the 360 scene I believe. he was on nzbmatrix under a different name I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey