Rebooting into Recovery Problems

Discussion in 'Android' started by Holified 2x, Aug 10, 2011.

Aug 10, 2011
  1. Holified 2x
    OP

Member Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I rooted my Mytouch 4g a couple days ago via the gfree way i downloaded Rom manager and flashclockwork i got this kernel off xda developers to flash I rebooted into recovery the phone turn off then back on the back off then it regular rebooted I posting this problem on xda forum he said my problem was i had fast boot on (which I did) so i turned it off tryed it again same outcome he said go to the Hboot screen and try so I did same out come I took my battery out and wait then tried again no dice so I uninstall the Reinstalled still same problem anyone know how to fix this I really want to flash this kernel its way faster and can be overclocked to 1.84 ghz and it can work wit my stock Rm (Don't want to flash a new Rom happy wit my Go,Pro,Awd Launcher Themes ) Plz Help [​IMG]

2. BiscuitBee

Member BiscuitBee Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug

Canada
    Hi there!

In ROM Manager, did you click on "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" at the top of the list? You should know if it says "Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.0.2.4". Well, that's the version for my phone, it might be different for yours.