Rebooting into Recovery Problems

Discussion in 'Android' started by Holified 2x, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Holified 2x
    OP

Holified 2x GBAtemp Fan

May 27, 2011
    United States
    Having Makeup Sex Wit Sakura
    I rooted my Mytouch 4g a couple days ago via the gfree way i downloaded Rom manager and flashclockwork i got this kernel off xda developers to flash I rebooted into recovery the phone turn off then back on the back off then it regular rebooted I posting this problem on xda forum he said my problem was i had fast boot on (which I did) so i turned it off tryed it again same outcome he said go to the Hboot screen and try so I did same out come I took my battery out and wait then tried again no dice so I uninstall the Reinstalled still same problem anyone know how to fix this I really want to flash this kernel its way faster and can be overclocked to 1.84 ghz and it can work wit my stock Rm (Don't want to flash a new Rom happy wit my Go,Pro,Awd Launcher Themes ) Plz Help [​IMG]

2. BiscuitBee

BiscuitBee Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug

Jul 30, 2008
    Canada
    Canada
    Hi there!

In ROM Manager, did you click on "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" at the top of the list? You should know if it says "Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.0.2.4". Well, that's the version for my phone, it might be different for yours.