Holified 2x

OP
Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
I rooted my Mytouch 4g a couple days ago via the gfree way i downloaded Rom manager and flashclockwork i got this kernel off xda developers to flash I rebooted into recovery the phone turn off then back on the back off then it regular rebooted I posting this problem on xda forum he said my problem was i had fast boot on (which I did) so i turned it off tryed it again same outcome he said go to the Hboot screen and try so I did same out come I took my battery out and wait then tried again no dice so I uninstall the Reinstalled still same problem anyone know how to fix this I really want to flash this kernel its way faster and can be overclocked to 1.84 ghz and it can work wit my stock Rm (Don't want to flash a new Rom happy wit my Go,Pro,Awd Launcher Themes ) Plz Help
frown.gif

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there!

In ROM Manager, did you click on "Flash ClockworkMod Recovery" at the top of the list? You should know if it says "Current Recovery: ClockworkMod 3.0.2.4". Well, that's the version for my phone, it might be different for yours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.