• Hipster

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Indie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scene Kid

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other popular stereotypes that aren't relevant

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Not really any stereotype I can think of.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your a hipster.

Your a hipster
TIL prowler owns an "a hipster".

your you're they're their there whats the difference really.

your

pronoun
(a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea. Compare yours.
one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
(used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.

you're

contraction of you are: You're certain that's right?

they're

contraction of they are.

their

pronoun
a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
(used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

there

adverb
in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.
at that point in an action, speech, etc.: He stopped there for applause.
in that matter, particular, or respect: His anger was justified there.
into or to that place; thither: We went there last year.
(used by way of calling attention to something or someone): There they go. which the verb comes before its subject or has no complement): There is no hope.
that place: He comes from there, too.
that point.

noun
that state or condition: I'll introduce you to her, but you're on your own from there on.
adjective
(used for emphasis, especially after a noun modified by a demonstrative adjective): Ask that man there.
interjection
(used to express satisfaction, relief, encouragement, approval, consolation, etc.): There! It's done.

You're _prowler.
but i dont have an underscore anymore!
It's imprinted in my memory now. B-)
Imprinted in the wrong place. It was "prowler_"

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +1