Realhotstuff.com- "out of stock?"

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by biffbampow, Jan 13, 2008.

Jan 13, 2008
  1. biffbampow
    OP

Newcomer biffbampow Newbie

United States
    I have no doubt this has been addressed somewhere else, but I haven't found anything.

If I purchase a CycloDS from Realhotstuff now, will it be placed on backorder until they receive the new shipment? Or should I wait until it's back in stock? I would assume the former, but I'm not sure how these things work. Apologies for the noob question.

2. vergessen

Newcomer vergessen Advanced Member

United States
    If they are out of stock they will put you on a backorder until it is back in stock. I ordered while they where out of stock and received my card 4 days later. Another person on the cyclods forums had the same experience. I recommend just placing your order, I doubt I will order from anyone else.

3. resres

Newcomer resres Member

United States
    Yeah, I figured it would be easier to order it whether or not it's in stock. I was going to wait till the 14th (their ETA before they put 1/22) to order, but it seems they got their batch earlier and even shipped it earlier. So, yeah, your best bet is to jump the gun now. =p

4. biffbampow
    OP

United States
    Will do! Now the long wait begins...

5. banjotron

Newcomer banjotron Newbie

United States
    Isn't this a good thing, sort of? Think about it. If they're out of stock, it means they're only shipping new units, which means they're only stocking the new hardware version without the earlier problems, right?

6. biffbampow
    OP

United States
    It does indeed. I can't wait.