Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyemunoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I had some troubles getting it to show. Go to the link and click on "More Details and Comments" for Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 and then

view the NFO at the bottom.

link

jimmyemunoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh come on you guys. Not trolling. I thought this should be brought to people's attention. Everyone is throwing around the word "trolling" whenever they hear something they don't agree with. In essence you are using the word out of context. If I posted that NFO and said it is so true, trolling would be evident. As it stands, trolling is not the reason for the post. Foxi can you come over and show me how to host the picture? I'll even give you directions to my house. Maybe I can show you something too.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what he linked to

YrAXG.png

Reactions: 1 person

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
LameF&&k has been coming out with that kind of crap for months (if not longer). He hates GBATemp because people on here criticise him for stealing unofficial releases (XXXX) and gets credited for them as scene releases. He puts something derogatory about GBATemp in every "release" he makes.

I just don't download anything of his.

Ignore him and he will go away like all the petty idiots of this world.

Reactions: 1 person

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
LameF&&k has been coming out with that kind of crap for months (if not longer). He hates GBATemp because people on here criticise him for stealing unofficial releases (XXXX) and gets credited for them as scene releases. He puts something derogatory about GBATemp in every "release" he makes.

I just don't download anything of his.

Ignore him and he will go away like all the petty idiots of this world.

He's made a few fair points about the changes GBATemp underwent in the recent years and it's hard to disagree that the entire website is distancing itself from the scenes in favour of supporting journalism and reviews of hardware/software and linking to stores, which isn't such a bad thing, but it's simply worth noting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.