RCM Loader suddenly not working

FirM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've had the "official" RCM Loader dongle for a few months, and it's been working great! I've been launching into atmos through it. Well, all of the sudden it won't do anything, and it won't display any lights, even if you push or hold the + button. I've had it plugged in for over an hour but no light is coming on (and I tried several chargers and several MicroUSB cables), and my PC no longer detects the RCM dongle. I just used it yesterday and it worked fine, blue light and all, and it was just sitting in its case since. Thoughts? I reeeeeally don't want to have to wait until February to get one in over eBay.

Last edited by FirM,

FirM

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he was suggesting using them as an alternative.
Oh okay, I misunderstood. I know about those options, I just want my dongle to work again. I'm looking for troubleshooting tips, or things that other folks did to fix their RCM dongle.

Blavla

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I've had the "official" RCM Loader dongle for a few months, and it's been working great! I've been launching into atmos through it. Well, all of the sudden it won't do anything, and it won't display any lights, even if you push or hold the + button. I've had it plugged in for over an hour but no light is coming on (and I tried several chargers and several MicroUSB cables), and my PC no longer detects the RCM dongle. I just used it yesterday and it worked fine, blue light and all, and it was just sitting in its case since. Thoughts? I reeeeeally don't want to have to wait until February to get one in over eBay.
Battery dead. It´s a smal 3,7 volt battery, replace it . You can take any 3,7v li-ion battery. Even from ps4 :)
The original is a 3,7 li-ion 50mAh

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I ordered a new RCM (12€ incl. shipping) recently at aliexpress and it arrived in less then 2 weeks.
Besides, how to open the RCM loader? I think it´s a single moulded case, isn´t it?

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these need to be charged. Charge it using the micro USB. Leave it on charge for a good few minutes. Then try again

jellybeangreen2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this the same for the SX Pro dongle? Mine seems to be dead (I also have it since they came out).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum