Hacking RCM loader not booting latest atmosphere

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all!

I am getting help from the amazing Mikefor20 on getting my SXOS over to Atmosphere and for the life of me I cannot boot into it.

I have a launch non patched switch. SXOS works perfectly fine.

I have my RCM loader ONE(B) and have the latest fusee loaded onto it and selected. I have a fresh new microSD card that I have the latest atmos on. Whenever I try to launch atmos, I just get a black screen with no boot what so ever. I did notice on the site that there was a fix for hekate but its only the NEWER plus version of the RCM loader. See here: http://www.xkit.xyz/news/

Anyone else have atmosphere working with the regular RCM loader?

Thanks!!

Also add that its a fresh clean formatted microSD card. Just formatted it and popped the atmos files over to it. (not a fake, its a regular one that works fine with SXOS)

Last edited by viper3344,

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about using tegraRCMGUI to push the payload? Then you'll know if it's your little rcm jig or not.
JUST tried it!

Hekate works just fine! But I cant get any fusee payload to work. The TegraRcmGUI says its injected but the switch only has a black screen.

Looks like its an RCMloader issue.... Either way, still cant get atmosphere to work. SXOS was so easy.... Atmosphere not so much...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JUST tried it!

Hekate works just fine! But I cant get any fusee payload to work. The TegraRcmGUI says its injected but the switch only has a black screen.

Looks like its an RCMloader issue.... Either way, still cant get atmosphere to work. SXOS was so easy.... Atmosphere not so much...

Look like problem is your NAND, as hekate doesn't touch Horizon OS.

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably something is wrong with your NAND, got any NAND backup made by Hekate?
Nope never use hekate in my life. Just basic SXOS user since the start. Never did any sysnand modding or touched anything other than launching XCI's and installing NSP's. No system level modding at all. Does atmosphere need the latest sysnand installed? I also dont use any autoRCM or anything like that.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
As I said, sadly I haven't updated so I can't tell you how it's booting now. I need to update my Dragon Injector later to boot Hekate to later boot AMS. So maybe @Hayato213 might know more at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: