Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

Codiox

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
can anybody explain sigpatches to me? how to enable it? do i even need to with RajNX?

lets say i want to install a nsp and play it.

1. install nsp through tinfoil
2. enabling sigpatches? (how?)
3. play the nsp

thanks!

jakibaki

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Isn't it a problem if you run ftpd as a sysmodule and then try to write to microsd from any homebrew ? Leading to filesystem corruption and errors, which is why I wouldn't recommend anyone use it yet.
The only reports of corruption with sys-ftpd that I saw so far were when trying to use the sdfilesupdater (which is why there is a warning in the sdfiles).
I've used it often in combination with other homebrew using the micro-sd and no corruption there so far.

So you're right there is an issue but it looks like it can only be triggered by an specific edge-case which doesn't seem to happen anywhere else.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone saw this question answered and maybe I've missed it?

@rajkosto you've released some great tools and added code to some great projects :)

I wanted to ask, what are future plans and features for this?

- Definite plans (EG things you will be working on)?
- Wish list plans (EG things you'd love to see but wont be actively pursuing)?

Sorry if these questions have been answered already, I've not saw that.

Reactions: Drakia

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty rude, manners cost nothing they say...

I wonder why he is ignoring me?
I've never said or done anything wrong by the guy, I don't even know much about him tbh.
Is he really young, or known for being like this?
I don't think he is ignoring you, I just think you are asking questions he doesn't want to discuss.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think he is ignoring you, I just think you are asking questions he doesn't want to discuss.

He could acknowledge me and say he doesn't have an answer.
If he has saw my post, then he is in actual fact ignoring me :)

He could reply for example "I've not considered anything for the future" or perhaps... "this is something I'm not willing to discuss".

Myself and my son are both coders and I was genuinely interested in contributing if his future plans aligned with my own.
I've contributed to many projects over the years under many different pseudonyms but tbh I'm actually bored of a lot of people in the "scene" these days and saw an opportunity for someone who didn't want to have a "pack of tools" and wanted a more solid project.

I_doTinySoldering

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he has saw my post, then he is in actual fact ignoring me :)

He could reply for example "I've not considered anything for the future" or perhaps... "this is something I'm not willing to discuss".

Myself and my son are both coders and I was genuinely interested in contributing if his future plans aligned with my own.
I've contributed to many projects over the years under many different pseudonyms but tbh I'm actually bored of a lot of people in the "scene" these days and saw an opportunity for someone who didn't want to have a "pack of tools" and wanted a more solid project.

No. You're passive-aggressive trolling the thread and your question is off topic. It's listed as a starter pack. If your first question didn't get answered, try a PM.

The rest of us are bored of the trolling in this thread.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not passive aggressive trolling at all, it was a legitimate question.

He might be thinking of adding new things to the pack or developing a new tool to help facilitate the process in some way.
If I don't ask, I don't know. ;)

As for my question being off topic, I think you are wrong there, it is on topic....100% completely :)
Many other posts on these boards have people with packs and people ask what future plans are...fact. (they usually get an answer too)

This is a forum and legitimate valid questions should be encourage.

Reactions: Drakia

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

He doesn't owe you anything.

Insisting on a reply from someone who hasn't answered your question is harassment.

Your aren't entitled to a response. If you feel the need to code something, do it and stop harassing people. If you believe it's good enough, submit a PR.

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
He doesn't owe you anything.

Insisting on a reply from someone who hasn't answered your question is harassment.

Your aren't entitled to a response. If you feel the need to code something, do it and stop harassing people. If you believe it's good enough, submit a PR.
There's nothing wrong with asking questions. Ignoring people is rude, just saying. At least you took the time to respond, I respect that. I just hope Raj has plans for the future instead of reacting to ReiNX..

halloworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i am one v 5.0.1 original
nsp files running good
i copy one xci file in root
game not found
can't this firm not xci?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am one v 5.0.1 original
nsp files running good
i copy one xci file in root
game not found
can't this firm not xci?
You cannot load XCI files with RajNX. If you want to convert XCI files into installable NSP files, you can play those with ReiNX.

can anybody explain sigpatches to me? how to enable it? do i even need to with RajNX?

lets say i want to install a nsp and play it.

1. install nsp through tinfoil
2. enabling sigpatches? (how?)
3. play the nsp

thanks!
RajNX CFW automatically loads signature patches.

Last edited by Lacius,
Reactions: tiliarou

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1