Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

ntchris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi rajkosto
I registered only to say thank you.
so far I have tried 2-3 ways, only your RajNX works.
I am running 3.02 FW,
ReiNX Installation and Use seems it doesn't support < 5.01

Switch Hacking 101: How to launch the Homebrew menu on all FW I cannot launch homebrew by album app, well, it's the actual album app is running.

only RajNx works for me.

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
but playing newer games on old FW is and will not be possible, right?

Because they are encrypted with keys not available in older firmwares, and even if you re-encrypt them with older keys, the required system calls and IPC are not available, so the application just crashes very quickly. If you want to upgrade your firmware without burning fuses, use ChoiDujourNX.

Is it possible to expect fs_mitm correction from freezing of some titles (on the step of creating a save)?

fs_mitm is broken right now pretty much everywhere, using an older version seems to work, and once the bug has been fixed it should work correctly afterwards anywhere.

Last edited by rajkosto,

midstor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kept the folder name atmosphere so that it remains compatible with the currently-existing community work (where you add more exefs overrides to).
Apparently changing this folder name is something i must do to abide by your definition of CFW.
I don't understand because it could be what you said or it could be that the loader and sm kip files look for atmosphere folder which are not to easy to recompile.

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The only reports of corruption with sys-ftpd that I saw so far were when trying to use the sdfilesupdater (which is why there is a warning in the sdfiles).
I've used it often in combination with other homebrew using the micro-sd and no corruption there so far.

So you're right there is an issue but it looks like it can only be triggered by an specific edge-case which doesn't seem to happen anywhere else.

Nice !
THanks, I add the pm.kip + sysftp kip and it works like a charm. Thanks !

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it's not needed unless you want sysmodules to have access to slightly more memory (none of the bundled ones do, only things like newer builds of sys-ftpd would).

Last edited by rajkosto,
Reactions: Skonikol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E