ROM Hack Ragnarok DS - English Translation Project

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
no i dont know whats in the chest because its written in japanese as soon i open it freezes and some time i go into menu it freezes
and when i go to the desert map i can play for about 30 min then it freezes the game.
Can you possibly take a picture of the message you get when you open the chest and upload the screenshot?

ill try too and up load the picture for u

zanzoken

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say great work so far!

I would like to help you with this project. Is there a way to contribute?

I do not care about the contributors list I just want to help this great project because I loved ragnarok online.

Unfortunately I cant speak japanese and only know the basic hiragana and katagana. But if i could be of any help just let me know.
greetings

zanzoken

oOTidusOo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
interesting... i look foward for your next patch update ^^ i approve this patch =D
yaynds.gif

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice you worked on the menu good job guys! Continue to keep up the amazing work and ill continue testing : ). But anyways keep up the good work n ill be playing, 12 hours into the game : )

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Up to Chapter 3 (Mt. Mjolnir Abandoned Mines) has been included in tonight's patch (2009-01-21).
Chapter 4 is up ready to be translated, but I think that we need more translators.

As always... Many thanks to the team, and if you have any problems.. report them here, through PM or on GoogleDocs.
Try to get a screenshot/pic if you can or write down the last line before the crash.

B

ball2012003

does anyone else who has a dstt; does the game freeze in the beginning of the game game after the little cut scene or is it just me

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
does anyone else who has a dstt; does the game freeze in the beginning of the game game after the little cut scene or is it just me
Which part of the cut-scene?
Escape from the Lab
Novice at the Grave
Flashback of Mom
Overlooking the Cliff
Down by the River
Into the Cave
Tutorial

I'm going to guess its the DSTT thats the problem.
Make sure your firmware is updated.

DoYouCY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thank you for working so hard and quickly on this

I found this through google and had been updating for a while, I just wanna say thanks and keep up the good work

kieren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HMm how come when i try patch it. the patch is sucesfull but my pathced version is still the 98.6 one... btw ive dlded the newest patcher..

oOTidusOo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wow you guys work fast i downloaded this patch on january 18 and it didn't even had translated the tutorial =D i thought it was hard to patch to english >.> becuz you see there are ppl who needs months to make english patch... anyway good work and goddesspeed (goddess cuz dragon quest 4 says so lol) i use a R4DS and i think i need to update the firmware >.< but it didn't crash since i downloaded the first time =D

silly_z45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i apologise if this has been mentioned already.

with your translation % for each chapter as listed in the first post. it has a low percentage and next to it it says completed. will percentages not be updated from now on? just when each chapter is complete/translated?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro