QUOTE said:Xseed will complete their work on Ragnarok DS sometime in February 2010 and it’s bundled with treats for fans of Ragnarok Online.
Each retail copy comes includes a Ragnarok Online setting out on my journey pack, which contains three virtual items:
- Shaman earring: increases intelligence
- Shaman ring: increases maximum HP and SP recovery
- Shaman’s hair decoration: increased resistance to attacks
Pre-order Ragnarok DS and you also get a Ragnarok Online prepared for adventure pack with four more goodies:
- Audumra’s benefit: increased experience points and damage from monsters
- Odin Mask: additional damage against certain monsters
- Hermode Cap: increased attack speed
- Bijofnil’s wing decoration: chance of increasing minimum and maximum weapon attack
Ragnarok DS is based on the MMO from Gravity Games, but isn’t a full-fledged MMO. There is an online part, though! Players can partner with two friends and take on the Tower of Mirages via local wireless or Nintendo Wi-Fi. The tower has over 50 randomly generated floors filled with rare items to explore.
News Source: Siliconera