Hacking R4iTT Recovery?

ragnavatar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have this flashcart, R4iTT (the one with the new sticker) (since this is the only one available in my area without actually shipping) and it has been working great but yesterday it has crashed (hang at loading a game) and then when I restarted my 3ds, it shows "An error found, power off etc.". I tried the flashcart on my DSLite and it only shows a white screen.

I really need your help guys! Is there some way to recover or reflash my flashcart so that it would work again? I tried the one with DSTT but it says invalid card.

Thanks in advance!

ragnavatar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks. I'll try that. The card has used to work on v4.5 on my 3ds. It has not been updated whatsoever since then.

update: just tried it, still no luck...the same error message still shows :(

ragnavatar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just tried what you suggested but when it updates it hangs on "erasing device", so I restarted it and now my R4iTT cannot even be detected my DSLite alone...any more suggestions please?

ragnavatar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, i think it's the same firmware because it's the same one I used in order for my r4itt to work for 3ds v4.5 and I downloaded from the manufacturers' site

Maybe because it cannot be detected that's why it cannot be flashed? (I hope not)

Does it help if I say that the update program is an R4i Flasher which is almost 2.7mb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol