Hacking R4i-sdhc (red) firmware v1.4 problem

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a r4i and it accidently got updated to 1.4.1u i found many updates that said it would fix the problem, but the flash card still does not work......Is there any actual update to this thing or not.

eggsample

punahussy
Trophies
Website
eggsample.pl
XP
Country
Poland
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
I own a r4i and it accidently got updated to 1.4.1u i found many updates that said it would fix the problem, but the flash card still does not work......Is there any actual update to this thing or not.

Did you update AK or DSi? 1.4.1u is console fw version. Did You've checked on other console, lite ver. ?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Downgrade back to your old firmware, and look into using DSTT MENU through the games menu, as well as updating the DSTT menu through new extinfo, infolib, and savlib files with RetroGameFan's updated files. Works just fine.

Don't blame the product. Blame your lack of research prior to making a purchase.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Downgrade back to your old firmware, and look into using DSTT MENU through the games menu, as well as updating the DSTT menu through new extinfo, infolib, and savlib files with RetroGameFan's updated files. Works just fine.

Don't blame the product. Blame your lack of research prior to making a purchase.

I think he means that he updated the DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill