PASS
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Might and Magic Clash of Heroes
Pokemon Platinum
Dragon Quest IX
Pokemon SoulSilver

FAIL
NONE TESTED

I don't have the means to test odd games like WarioWare DIY, but I hope this will suffice for now.

EDIT: It appears that after emailing the R4i team about the Pokemon issue, they have released both a firmware update and an app update to fix the issue! I have tested and confirmed the fix, and the list has been updated.

D

Deleted-236924

Doesn't support IR games?
That's a kinda important feature down the drain right there, considering most users would want to backup their Pokémon save files so that they could edit it with PokéGen or PMGE.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't support IR games?
That's a kinda important feature down the drain right there, considering most users would want to backup their Pokémon save files so that they could edit it with PokéGen or PMGE.
I know, right? I have already emailed the R4i team about it, including the info that the IR switcher can be controlled by software.

theres a works not working list on the r4i website you know
Actually, that list is just a list of saves that people uploaded (not necessarily from the SaveDongle), and the save "Works/Doesn't Work" just checks to see if the save is corrupt. Also, people could have soldered their Hg/Ss/B/W carts to use with the SaveDongle, but avid fans won't risk that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo