Hacking r4i gold vs acekard 2i

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I am more than happy with my Acekard and until now have only ever used it in a DS XL.. I HAD no intention of using it in the 3DS or 3DS XL, but I would like to try as I am curious to see whether the 3DS XL could be used for everything.

I am now getting fed up of waiting and am tempted to buy something (cheap) that will work, just so that I can try out the 3DS XLs capabilities and decide whether I want to keep my DS XL or not.

Is the R4i the best card to go for, considering I am not interested in any advanced features that the DSTWO offers?

Jon

R4i Gold is the best.
But it needs to be the one from R4ids.cn

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I am more than happy with my Acekard and until now have only ever used it in a DS XL.. I HAD no intention of using it in the 3DS or 3DS XL, but I would like to try as I am curious to see whether the 3DS XL could be used for everything.

I am now getting fed up of waiting and am tempted to buy something (cheap) that will work, just so that I can try out the 3DS XLs capabilities and decide whether I want to keep my DS XL or not.

Is the R4i the best card to go for, considering I am not interested in any advanced features that the DSTWO offers?

Jon

It's a good budget card, which you can use the well supported Wood kernel

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Jon

R4i Gold is the best.

And I guess that the problem.. I went there.. And then looked at the list of "suppliers" and found one who services the UK.. They charge $18.20, but its impossible to know that its the right one..

This it he one I was going to get:

http://www.digimartz.com/r4i-gold-revolution-for-3ds-ds-dsl-dsi-v144-freeshipping_p741:76f99bbb8a23444ded2cb1d4b006d3b3.html

For £10 it seems like a no brainer.. At the end of the day, I am only using the Acekard because it works.. If something else does the same job, I am happy!

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I've bought the R4i Gold from http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/dsi_r4i_gold_slot-1_flashcard_type_d__www_r4ids_cn__3ds_1_4_4_compatible_wood_3ds.html

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Jon

R4i Gold is the best.

And I guess that the problem.. I went there.. And then looked at the list of "suppliers" and found one who services the UK.. They charge $18.20, but its impossible to know that its the right one..

http://www.digimartz...d4b006d3b3.html

For £10 it seems like a no brainer.. At the end of the day, I am only using the Acekard because it works.. If something else does the same job, I am happy!

Yeah thats the one
If you read the desription below the product you will see

The R4i Gold can work on 3DS perfectly!
Support R4ids official: www.r4ids.cn

Ohh and i have a friend in UK and he bought it here http://www.v2watch.com/r4i-gold-3ds-card-for-nintendo-3dsdsidsi-xldsidsl-and-ds-p-8730.html

And if you ask if that age is legit, then yes, it is legit xD

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

jweaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Jon

R4i Gold is the best.

http://www.digimartz...d4b006d3b3.html

Yeah thats the one
If you read the desription below the product you will see

The R4i Gold can work on 3DS perfectly!
Support R4ids official: www.r4ids.cn

Ohh and i have a friend in UK and he bought it here http://www.v2watch.c...-ds-p-8730.html

And if you ask if that age is legit, then yes, it is legit xD

Its a good price, but they have very limited payment methods...

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

I am going to do the same.. THats even cheaper than the one I found.. And at £7 its not even worth waiting for the AceKard update.

Edit.. Perhaps not.. Even thought it says "Free SHipping" it wants to charge $6 to the UK.. I will keep looking.

Guys how do you buy it??
With Credit card??

Yes with credit card, i did have a Paypal option but you have to contact them first.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/dsi_r4i_gold_slot-1_flashcard_type_d__www_r4ids_cn__3ds_1_4_4_compatible_wood_3ds.html.

This one

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I am going to do the same.. THats even cheaper than the one I found.. And at £7 its not even worth waiting for the AceKard update.

Edit.. Perhaps not.. Even thought it says "Free SHipping" it wants to charge $6 to the UK.. I will keep looking.

Guys how do you buy it??
With Credit card??

Yes with credit card, i did have a Paypal option but you have to contact them first.

Well idk what to say to my mom.
Cause she says "I WON'T GIVE MY CREDIT CARD INFO ONLINE!! THEY ARE GONNA HACK IT!! '' etc.

So i need to say something so she drops the card so i can buy online.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Guys how do you buy it??
With Credit card??

Cause she says "I WON'T GIVE MY CREDIT CARD INFO ONLINE!! THEY ARE GONNA HACK IT!! '' etc.

ask a friend or relative familiar with online shopping to make the purchase for you... it's quite a small purchase

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

Guys how do you buy it??
With Credit card??

There was a Paypal option like i mentioned, you just need to contact them first to say you would like to pay with Paypal.

kisamesama

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nopes you don't need to contact them first for paypal... just checkout your purchase.. choose paypal as payment.... once you have confirmed your order... it will give you instructions about how to proceed with paypal payment. (you need to contact them or submit a ticket asking to make a paypal payment for your order)..

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
There was a Paypal option like i mentioned, you just need to contact them first to say you would like to pay with Paypal.
Its impossible with payal cause she has a Maestro Card and paypal does not suport it

ask a friend or relative familiar with online shopping to make the purchase for you... it's quite a small purchase
No one here buys online

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...