Hacking R4i Gold V2.0 with GBA roms

NXSmiggy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, Been reading the site for a while now, and have started going in circles lol

I bought my partner a R4i Gold V2 from www.r4fords.co.uk, and kinda forgot that slot 1 cards cant play GBA games.

Now after searching on Google and coming to this site, i have seen many people referring to the 3 in 1 card, and even a link o your wiki page http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3_in_1_Expans..._for_EZ-Flash_V

my question is can this card be made to read from the trans-flash in the slot 1 cart like on the easy flash slot 1 cart?

aplologise if this is a noobish question but its been a long time since using GBA flash carts and im a bit lost, the search function does not want to play with me it seems. keeping throwing me round in circle when i check.

thanks for any help given, much appreciated
grog.gif

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you want GBA games runin on your R4, you need this:

----Ezflash V 3in1 expansion pack: An slot 2 expansion memory with the following freatures:

.:NOR Memory to store one GBA Game(you can acces it directly from the DS System BIOS, like a normal GBA Game.
.:RAM Memory(and the most interesting part), this enables you to load any gba rom only ONE TIME, this is for fast GBA roms use, so you can load the like a NDS rom, and save the file after reboot, also, you can boot NDS Opera Browser with it, a very useful Internet Browser, tough, is slow.
.:Rumble freature, for NDS Games who uses this, like Metroid Prime Huntersor Diddy Kong Racing.

----GBAExploader: A very useful Homebrew debeloped by Rudolph, is the program who uses the EZflash very well, because you can't load the GBA games directly from your R4 Firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: