R4i Gold V2.0 with GBA roms

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by NXSmiggy, Oct 24, 2010.

Oct 24, 2010

R4i Gold V2.0 with GBA roms by NXSmiggy at 7:07 PM (1,459 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. NXSmiggy
    OP

Newcomer NXSmiggy Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hey guys, Been reading the site for a while now, and have started going in circles lol

I bought my partner a R4i Gold V2 from www.r4fords.co.uk, and kinda forgot that slot 1 cards cant play GBA games.

Now after searching on Google and coming to this site, i have seen many people referring to the 3 in 1 card, and even a link o your wiki page http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3_in_1_Expans..._for_EZ-Flash_V

my question is can this card be made to read from the trans-flash in the slot 1 cart like on the easy flash slot 1 cart?

aplologise if this is a noobish question but its been a long time since using GBA flash carts and im a bit lost, the search function does not want to play with me it seems. keeping throwing me round in circle when i check.

thanks for any help given, much appreciated [​IMG]

2. NXSmiggy
    OP

Newcomer NXSmiggy Newbie

United Kingdom
  3. NXSmiggy
    OP

Newcomer NXSmiggy Newbie

United Kingdom
    anyone at all got an opinion on this?

4. Dartz150

Member Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

Mexico
    If you want GBA games runin on your R4, you need this:

----Ezflash V 3in1 expansion pack: An slot 2 expansion memory with the following freatures:

.:NOR Memory to store one GBA Game(you can acces it directly from the DS System BIOS, like a normal GBA Game.
    .:RAM Memory(and the most interesting part), this enables you to load any gba rom only ONE TIME, this is for fast GBA roms use, so you can load the like a NDS rom, and save the file after reboot, also, you can boot NDS Opera Browser with it, a very useful Internet Browser, tough, is slow.
    .:Rumble freature, for NDS Games who uses this, like Metroid Prime Huntersor Diddy Kong Racing.

----GBAExploader: A very useful Homebrew debeloped by Rudolph, is the program who uses the EZflash very well, because you can't load the GBA games directly from your R4 Firmware.