Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe ~$38 / 3dslink ~$36

masterclimby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you pay with Tenpay? i got this error message when i entered credit card information and clicked on pay.
"[200023]for the safety of your capital, your payment was temporarily suspended"

That happened on both visa cards.

Strange. It worked first try with my visa. I did however notice that there is no place to put a middle initial under the name fields, that may be a security concern from some banks. The only other thing I could think of is making sure the shipping and billing addresses are the same (that is, whatever your bank has listed for billing).

pin

Trophies
XP
Country
I managed to pay with visa no problem to a UK address. Thanks for that as a really good saving!!! Happy Xmas :))

LILROB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im in canada and im able to pay with paypal lol : )
Shipping method
  • Standard Shipping US$5.69

6-8 business days
  • Super Saver Shipping US$2.67

10-20 business days
  • HK DHL US$24.11

4-6 business days. It will take 2-4 days to show tracking info in DHL website because of waiting for DHL operation during the hot business season.
Payment method
  • PayPal
    Paypal:The safer, easier way to pay.
    eachgame.com's PayPal account: [email protected]
    Payment Guide
    Important Notice:
    Please make sure your current paypal address is exactly the same as the shipping address you filled in our website. If not, please REMEMBER to update the shipping address in your paypal account before you make payment.
  • Credit Card 2
  • Western Union

purespin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im in canada and im able to pay with paypal lol : )
Shipping method
  • Standard Shipping US$5.69

6-8 business days
  • Super Saver Shipping US$2.67

10-20 business days
  • HK DHL US$24.11

4-6 business days. It will take 2-4 days to show tracking info in DHL website because of waiting for DHL operation during the hot business season.
Payment method

• PayPal
    Paypal:The safer, easier way to pay.
    eachgame.com's PayPal account: [email protected]
    Payment Guide
    Important Notice:
    Please make sure your current paypal address is exactly the same as the shipping address you filled in our website. If not, please REMEMBER to update the shipping address in your paypal account before you make payment.
  • Credit Card 2
  • Western Union

Interesting! I'm from Canada but I didn't get the PayPal payment option. Only the Credit Card 2 and Western Union.

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No Paypal Option for me too. Ordered me a R4iDX with DHL Shipping (4-6 business days) for around 42€. :yay: Hope i didn't have to pay customs. Would be a really nice price, because Gateway from Europe is around 75€. I prefer to buy in Europe but price was hot.

Quicksilver88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here am in US and did not get paypal option.....thought it was odd but used a Visa and payment went thru...my shipping was like $8.00 will the damned WiiU controller....I wonderd if it would be Nintendo or knockoff....I didn't think anyone made any WiiU knockoffs yet so unless its an actual 'clone' I think they are likely some back doored Nintendo controllers they actually show the Nintendo pro controller box as part of the item photos so if they did a clone they did a hell of a job cloning the controller and box...time will tell but hey for $13 bucks no harm...I already have one pro controller but thought a second might be nice for Mario 3D mahem...

redkeyboard

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, Wii U knockoffs have been out for a while. Here's one of the first things that showed up when I did a quick google search.

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/06/beware-of-fake-wii-u-pro-controllers-on-amazon/

So yeah, around $20 with shipping for what is likely a knockoff isn't really a good deal. I got my Wii U Pro controller for $25 at Best Buy months ago, and have seen quite a few sales pop up from then.

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for posting this info and everyone for their review on this online store. Just ordered my R4I 3ds gold deluxe card for some nice savings!

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just ordered this with my actual credit card and got this email:

"Dear friend,

Thanks for choosing our online shop.I am Ann.
To make sure that we can do long-term business together,we would like to ask you to help us to provide a copy of your credit card to confirm you are the real credit card owner.
Meanwhile, please kindly send us a copy of your identity card, passport, driver license or social insurance card, even the receipt of water or electricity with your signature on it will be ok.
This checking process is to protect the benefit of both of us.
Without identity confirmation, we are afraid we can not process your order.
After confirm it,we\'ll ship out your order soon.And we won\'t ask any more in the future . Just this time.Thanks for your understanding in advance.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Ann"

Has anyone got this after ordering? Some of the info they're asking for is downright fucked up. Email my passport, license, S.I.N. card??? I'd be gullible and retarded to hand in that info! Certain bills I could maybe understand. But even still, I replied telling them they can either process the damn payment or cancel it so I can order from a closer source, quicker. I also told them they shouldn't be asking for Social Insurance cards as in some countries, you can get a credit card at 13 like Portugal (I think) and gullible kids can be tricked and at risk of Identity theft of exploitation as well as adults. Sure the company is reputable apparently but I don't trust anyone I can't see.

Sorry for all this, maybe I'm getting too worked up, but I would recommend people protect their privacy as far ass passports and licences go. There are faceless people always looking to exploit you. And now that I realize the site is based in Montenegro seemingly. That DEFINITELY shows some major red flags. Buyer beware

But mainly I'm mad because I want an easy transaction like I get everywhere. Buyer beware I'm sure they deliver the product. But that's shady asking for that info.

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In hind site they want a picture of my credit card and a picture of my ID? That's definitely shady as hell . I'm regretting even going overseas for this card in east Europe.
Seems like they're into game piracy and name piracy lol!

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France

"Dear friend,

To make sure that we can do long-term business together,we would like to ask you to help us to provide a copy of your credit card to confirm you are the real credit card owner.
Meanwhile, please kindly send us a copy of your identity card, passport, driver license or social insurance card, even the receipt of water or electricity with your signature on it will be ok.
After confirm it,we\'ll ship out your order soon.And we won\'t ask any more in the future . Just this time.Thanks for your understanding in advance.

Regards,
Ann"

Has anyone got this after ordering? Some of the info they're asking for is downright fucked up. Email my passport, license, S.I.N. card??? I'd be gullible and retarded to hand in that info! Certain bills I could maybe understand. But even still, I replied telling them they can either process the damn payment or cancel it so I can order from a closer source, quicker. I also told them they shouldn't be asking for Social Insurance cards as in some countries, you can get a credit card at 13 like Portugal (I think) and gullible kids can be tricked and at risk of Identity theft of exploitation as well as adults. Sure the company is reputable apparently but I don't trust anyone I can't see.

Sorry for all this, maybe I'm getting too worked up, but I would recommend people protect their privacy as far ass passports and licences go. There are faceless people always looking to exploit you. And now that I realize the site is based in Montenegro seemingly. That DEFINITELY shows some major red flags. Buyer beware

But mainly I'm mad because I want an easy transaction like I get everywhere. Buyer beware I'm sure they deliver the product. But that's shady asking for that info.

i got the same email ....

i reply them that i will never send thoses documents .... specially when the order is 39$ .... what a joke ... !!!no one asking thoses anymore ... usually ....

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got the same. Not doing it. Good to see that other users think the same of not sending them sensitive data. Asked for paypal option. I'm fine with cancelling my order.

Wacko`

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The low prices on that site, no paypal and those emails really ring the alarm bells. I've been considering ordering from them but it doesn't seem like a good idea.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

"Dear friend,

Regards,
Ann"

To be honest, you can better pay $40 dollars more to even risk identity theft (which this sounds like). What you can do is make a scan of your passport and black out al the identity numbers (like passport number and burger service number (or what it is called there). they have to accept that also.

but again, i would shop somewhere elsse, this sounds fishy

toge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've had the same email, ive replied back saying no, please refund me if they don't want to send my item out.

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
burger service number (or what it is called there)
You know that a burger in English is something completely different than a burger in Dutch, right? A burger service number sounds incredibly silly in English!
I think the term that comes closest is the social security number...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone