Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe ~$38 / 3dslink ~$36

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You know that a burger in English is something completely different than a burger in Dutch, right? A burger service number sounds incredibly silly in English!
I think the term that comes closest is the social security number...

i know, but it is still called that here.
and social security number isnt shown on the paspport i thought

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's not really relevant what it's called in Dutch... That's not useful information to anyone here, but the ones that speak Dutch.
You should use the term that comes closest to it in terms of function, or else just explain what you mean.

In this case, socials security number comes closest, as far as I can tell, even though, yes, it doesn't appear on a passport.

Mangekyou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
I already ordered mine, and I didnt get that email.

The funny thing is that when I checked the transaction with my bank, the money conversion from my currency to dollars was much lower than it actually is.
its 8Q = 1$ and they charged Q6.3 = 1$

so at the end, I paid like 29$ :D :D

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
any news on what happened or if I should buy it?

Um in hindsite I so should've gone with somewhere within US/Canada. Starting to get that "I ordered from somewhere seemingly shady feeling".
I reported them for phishing. That shit pisses me off. Eastern Europe is HUGE on Identity theft and spreading malware.

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i know, but it is still called that here.
and social security number isnt shown on the paspport i thought

Social Insurance is it's own ID and a very bad one to send to other people. All your tax and work related info is attached to that card

Other people can use the number on it as your ID

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Western Union is the only way to pay for this. Getting my debit card locked up isn't a good idea and sending PII to China isn't good either (do you know how easy it is for them to get passports there already? among other things. No they don't just clone video games, they clone EVERYTHING there lol.. but then, not to be racist or anything because people in the USA do that too to by crystal meth but I guess that goes without saying)

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Sunday in China. If they do work on Sunday I would wait another 2 hours before possibly expecting a reply. It will be 8:18AM at that time. Right now it is 6:18AM there. Let them get some coffee first at least.

taha1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was like you the western union was the only option. someone here suggest to me to use a proxy (thanks to him) and it worked but at random
sometime credit card option appear and even paypal and sometime western union is the only option there for the same items I want to order

it really sound ridicules but this is what happen to me and I managed to pay by credit card

shakoor_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same email asking for ID, I said no as well. Hope I can get them to cancel as I would like the card asap, and would prefer to buy elsewhere as the email left me a little worried.

ODirtyR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the same email... I sent them back a photo of a bill with my full name and address on it, along with the logo of the utility company. I redacted all the rest of the account info, and anything else that could be identifiable. Haven't heard back from them yet. Ugh, this sucks... I hope we didn't all get ripped off. My credit card still shows "pending", thinking about calling in and freezing the payment, and telling them to be on the lookout for fraud too.

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Got the same. Not doing it. Good to see that other users think the same of not sending them sensitive data. Asked for paypal option. I'm fine with cancelling my order.

No answer from them but it's sunday. My CC shows no activity. They didn't transfer the money yet, even though their site says: "Payment status: Payed". Could it be that they truly want to confirm identity first? But i'm not going to send them any document.

cateater1

Trophies
XP
Country
Nearly jumped on it such a great price, maybe too great? Never had anyone ask for any of that info with a credit card purchase ever. Extremely dubious.

It could be someone in the processing dept who has access to emails/orders trying to make some extra money from cc fraud. possibly? They dont need that info.

fryguyse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My order says "Confirmed,Payed,Unshipped". Does it show the same for you who recieved the mail about scanning credit card ?

Riku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qz17.png

I have some shopping experience from this place, never had any problems. Bought R4i Gold Deluxe, which costed $39.46 shipped to Europe, it's not shipped yet though.

As I understand it, they don't except PayPal and ask for credit card confirmation from newly registered members because they where scammed badly in past. You should be able to use PayPal and different CC freely after first successful purchase.

fryguyse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This was the first time i ordered something from them too, and i haven't recieved the mail about scanning my CC ... yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.