Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe ~$38 / 3dslink ~$36

my2k2zx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine (r4i deluxe) on Nov 23. I never got an email about scanning personal info. I did get a tracking # 4 days later.

This was my first order with eachmall, had just signed up as a new user too.

shakoor_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
qz17.png

I have some shopping experience from this place, never had any problems. Bought R4i Gold Deluxe, which costed $39.46 shipped to Europe, it's not shipped yet though.

As I understand it, they don't except PayPal and ask for credit card confirmation from newly registered members because they where scammed badly in past. You should be able to use PayPal and different CC freely after first successful purchase.

Did they ask you for ID on your first purchase? Some of the stuff they asked for is really stupid, because someone could completely rip off your identity.

lilxskull

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this website currently the cheapest place to buy a Gateway 3DS? I see that the sale is good until 12/3. Planning on buying one now that 2.0 has been released.

shakoor_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems to be cheapest with the discount. I have had a reply from eachmall:

"hi, you mean you want to cancel the order, but pay a new order via paypal? ok! we will cancel it, you can place a new order, and pay via paypal.
From Lois"

I said ok to cancel, so hopefully it is updated as cancelled soon, and then I can order from elsewhere if the Paypal option doesn't pop up.

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Asked for a refund and got an email from them saying they will cancel my order and refund me. Let's see how that goes.
I don't care if they're legit,the fact that they ask for a copy of my passport and credit card is absurd. Will never order from them again. Canceled my card and got a new one today from my bank.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a R4i deluxe from zhuzhuchina for $40 total I think. (which was recommended by gbatemp members) It said it could take up to 4 weeks to arrive, but I got in in about 8 days to the USA. Paid with CCard using virtual account numbers, just in case of number theft.

Now to wait for R4 team to catch up to Gateways release. :-/ Hoping they don't release a beta, but a solid FW after reading all these posts! Kinda nervous to update and wipe the 4.4 firmware off by accident!

frown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I jumped on this Black Friday deal as well.
So far it's been a letdown...

I paid for the order through Tenpay "Credit Card 2" and then later received that email from Eachmall
asking for my cooperation about sending a photocopy of the credit card and some form of ID for validation.
Told them I'm not doing that, and if they're not going to ship the order as-is that I'd like a refund.
Haven't heard back from them yet. I'll let you guys know if/when this changes.

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I jumped on this Black Friday deal as well.
So far it's been a letdown...

I paid for the order through Tenpay "Credit Card 2" and then later received that email from Eachmall
asking for my cooperation about sending a photocopy of the credit card and some form of ID for validation.
Told them I'm not doing that, and if they're not going to ship the order as-is that I'd like a refund.
Haven't heard back from them yet. I'll let you guys know if/when this changes.

im on same boat as you ... waiting news from them, im a bit scare ....

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want an R4i gold deluxe, and don't care that it comes from China, try my referral link here:
http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/?af=bonovox

The price has gone up from $40 on special the other week, to $45, but it's free shipping, and it only took about 8 days to get to me in the USA from China.

It comes with the blue and gold flash cards in the blister pack, like on the site. It doesn't come with a microSD reader FYI, but I guess that saves on cost, and most microSD cards come with one anyway.

They were good at answering emails, even though it's Engrish speak. lol

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I WARN YOU NOW!!!! Terrible experience and I will only order from north america from now on.
Just gonna report them and show their email. show their email and Visa or my bank will give my money back.

The worst thing is I told them they werent getting personal info and they emailed me again promising they wont do anything bad with my info.

Well I can easily say they are out to fuck me. No reply, no nothing.
LAst time I get ordering advice here unless its in north america

fantasy5

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
STAY AWAY FROM THEM. I WARN YOU NOW!!!! Terrible experience and I will only order from north america from now on.
Just gonna report them and show their email. show their email and Visa or my bank will give my money back.

The worst thing is I told them they werent getting personal info and they emailed me again promising they wont do anything bad with my info.

Are you talking about eachmall.me or 3ds-r4.net?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

To be fair, a large number of us usually recommend stores like our sponsor or RHS.

shakoor_h

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I had the same email as this, but basically they said they would cancel the order and I can re-order through Western Union payment (probably not going to do it, but I said ok cancel). Now waiting for cancellation before placing another order, I'm thinking of zhuzhuchina as well.

guyver2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same email as this, but basically they said they would cancel the order and I can re-order through Western Union payment (probably not going to do it, but I said ok cancel). Now waiting for cancellation before placing another order, I'm thinking of zhuzhuchina as well.

I read a review about someone getting screwed about their apparent western Union Transfer and he never recieved it. They aren't responding to emails. Everyone just don't order offshore ever. And use paypal if you can. Im lucky to have credit card protection. Still saved the phishing email they sent out and reporting to google and police,

Oh and if theyre telling anyone they got ripped off hence why they ask for ID.

You really believe that? They got scammed by someone paying for a product???

Edit: order offshore if its from a reputable country with reputable sales laws

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU