Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe ~$38 / 3dslink ~$36

ATypicalSe7en

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to buy the gateway since I notice that now all the other teams has been piggy backing off GW. Too bad I brought the R4I gold deluxe as well; now I don't know what too do with it :/ I doubt the eachmall will accept a return for an unopen item

cooldude1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided to buy the gateway since I notice that now all the other teams has been piggy backing off GW. Too bad I brought the R4I gold deluxe as well; now I don't know what too do with it :/ I doubt the eachmall will accept a return for an unopen item

put a listing on ebay/craigslist. theres bound to be people interested in it

my2k2zx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Eachmall order was delivered today. Came in through USPS. The white card didn't have a sticker on it. It was in the package still on the paper backing.

Now to figure out how to get everything set up.

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my2k2zx2, would you please share your order information? I ordered on Nov.28th, but it's still stuck in Shenzhen.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just for an update, I cancelled my order with Eachmall after that ridiculous email and placed an order with Modchipcentral (Canada) on 12/3. Received my refund on 12/10 from Eachmall (for whatever reason, I was billed $38.08 and refunded $38.19, guess I gained $0.11 for my troubles). Modchipcentral shipped right away with a good UPS tracking number. Received my Gateway on 12/11 in Washington state. I was happy with the transaction and would recommend.

pembriar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally received my R4i Gold Deluxe that was ordered on BF (Nov 28th). I'm in Texas. Unsettling thing was the condition of the two cards (dark blue and white) -- both were opened up a bit at the seams. I snapped them both shut but still, it wasn't very consumer confidence inspiring...

ZenWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got my R4 gold deluxe. Mine came in a bag inside an envelope.
Weird thing was both cards were already outside the plastic packaging, and the white card's sticker wasn't attached to the card.
Going to try to see if it works.

masterclimby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got my R4 gold deluxe. Mine came in a bag inside an envelope.
Weird thing was both cards were already outside the plastic packaging, and the white card's sticker wasn't attached to the card.
Going to try to see if it works.

I am happy to report that I also received mine today in the same exact condition (minus both cards being outside of the plastic packaging). So far both cards seem to be working great besides the random crashes every now and then when trying to launch the exploit, which is a known issue.

honorigami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Gateway 3ds on Black Friday, but it seems take forever to arrive. I'm really tired of this shit :angry:
here is the info:
2013-12-06 16:54:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2013-12-06 16:58:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-12-07 13:33:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-12-07 13:34:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Gateway 3ds on Black Friday, but it seems take forever to arrive. I'm really tired of this shit :angry:
here is the info:
2013-12-06 16:54:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2013-12-06 16:58:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-12-07 13:33:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-12-07 13:34:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center

You're in Marietta!!!

I have a (possible) great news for you.
I live in Georgia as well and our flashcarts are (possibly) on the way now (at least mine is). And the REASON why I think is that your package and mine were despatched, sorted, despatched again, and sorted again at the exact same time!

Your package possibly arrived in NY yesterday at 11:37pm, because mine arrived then!
You can actually track it on USPS website with your tracking now if it is in the U.S..

Hope we get it tomorrow!

Reactions: honorigami

MrEl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering for those who received their items, were your items processed through ISC? Mine is stuck at "Processed through sorting facility" at "ISC New York (USPS)." I heard it normally takes 3-5 weeks them to release an item.... I am scared now :( I really wish I could just cancel and re-order it from a U.S. Retailer.

ginryu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just wondering for those who received their items, were your items processed through ISC? Mine is stuck at "Processed through sorting facility" at "ISC New York (USPS)." I heard it normally takes 3-5 weeks them to release an item.... I am scared now :( I really wish I could just cancel and re-order it from a U.S. Retailer.

Man you might be scr#*- what if they find it ilegal and want to question you about it!!!

Naaaaa take it easy, your postal service is good i think will take a couple of days at most to go back on track. I mean if you were on my country then worry about it as it took one month for me to receive my gateway but you are good, just chill take it easy and have some happy holidays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage...