Hacking R4 Wood V1.28 - cheat don't register (no X after Y?)

Ryukitsune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong (though I have read the rules).

But I have a problem. I'm trying to use AR Cheat Codes for my Japanese version of Yugioh WC 2011: Over the Nexus. I've gone around Google and found out: '_rpg' folder goes in root of r4 (did that); urscheat.dat goes under '_rpg/cheat' (did that); and to go 'Start -> Settings -> Patches -> Cheat in Game(AR) on -> OK -> OK' (did that too). After that, you go to whatever game you have and press 'Y -> Settings -> Features -> Cheat in Game(AR) on/global(on) -> OK -> OK' (which I also did). Then to turn the cheats on you stay on that same game and press 'Y -> X' for the cheat settings (supposedly).

I don't get an 'X' option or anything related to cheats. I've gone into the game after try multiple other things and, regardless, the cheats are never on/have never worked.
Another interesting thing is that, while I've already applied the cheats long ago so I still have them for my Yugioh WC 2010: Reverse of Arcadia (also Japanese), the R4 Wood doesn't show anything for that game either (using 'Y -> (non-existent) X').

Like I said in the title, I have the original R4 now upgraded (last night actually) to R4 Wood v1.28.
Please help!
~Ryu

Ryukitsune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But like I also said, there is no 'X' option for my other Yugioh game which I've already applied cheats to. So believe me...there are cheats galore for the Yugioh games, including this one! You can Google "Yugioh WC 2011 Over the Nexus cheat codes" and voila...beyond plenty. I already have them, they just won't show up; I'm fairly positive it's connected to why the 'X' won't show up.

Please...I'm desperate here...! If I don't get them soon, I...I.....I don't know WHAT I'll do!
ohnoes.png
I can't go another day without the cheats for a game I haven't ever had and forgot until yesterday! -sobsob-

But, yeah...all jokes aside, does anyone know what the problem is here? And what I can do to fix it? Help? Please...?
~Ryu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee