Hacking R4 Wood V1.28 - cheat don't register (no X after Y?)

Ryukitsune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new here, so I'm sorry if I do something wrong (though I have read the rules).

But I have a problem. I'm trying to use AR Cheat Codes for my Japanese version of Yugioh WC 2011: Over the Nexus. I've gone around Google and found out: '_rpg' folder goes in root of r4 (did that); urscheat.dat goes under '_rpg/cheat' (did that); and to go 'Start -> Settings -> Patches -> Cheat in Game(AR) on -> OK -> OK' (did that too). After that, you go to whatever game you have and press 'Y -> Settings -> Features -> Cheat in Game(AR) on/global(on) -> OK -> OK' (which I also did). Then to turn the cheats on you stay on that same game and press 'Y -> X' for the cheat settings (supposedly).

I don't get an 'X' option or anything related to cheats. I've gone into the game after try multiple other things and, regardless, the cheats are never on/have never worked.
Another interesting thing is that, while I've already applied the cheats long ago so I still have them for my Yugioh WC 2010: Reverse of Arcadia (also Japanese), the R4 Wood doesn't show anything for that game either (using 'Y -> (non-existent) X').

Like I said in the title, I have the original R4 now upgraded (last night actually) to R4 Wood v1.28.
Please help!
~Ryu

Ryukitsune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But like I also said, there is no 'X' option for my other Yugioh game which I've already applied cheats to. So believe me...there are cheats galore for the Yugioh games, including this one! You can Google "Yugioh WC 2011 Over the Nexus cheat codes" and voila...beyond plenty. I already have them, they just won't show up; I'm fairly positive it's connected to why the 'X' won't show up.

Please...I'm desperate here...! If I don't get them soon, I...I.....I don't know WHAT I'll do!
ohnoes.png
I can't go another day without the cheats for a game I haven't ever had and forgot until yesterday! -sobsob-

But, yeah...all jokes aside, does anyone know what the problem is here? And what I can do to fix it? Help? Please...?
~Ryu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a