Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
no

i can only buy one card
there's no use for 2 cards

Sure there is. Carts are cheaply made overall and they could easily crap out on you. Also, sometimes one card gets patched/new firmware quicker for the newest releases, so it's always nice to have a few.

kiafazool

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
like i said
unless someone gifts a acekard2i or iedge to me
most likely i will only have one card
cause i cant get 2 cards
it would be awesome to have to cards but i cant afford 2 cards due to dstwo's price being so high in the 40$ range
if the price of dstwo comes down to 29$ for a limited time then for shure i can get 2 cards but because we all know it wont come down i cant get both

god please bring the price of dstwo down to 29$ for a limited time

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
like i said
unless someone gifts a acekard2i or iedge to me
most likely i will only have one card
cause i cant get 2 cards
it would be awesome to have to cards but i cant afford 2 cards due to dstwo's price being so high in the 40$ range
if the price of dstwo comes down to 29$ for a limited time then for shure i can get 2 cards but because we all know it wont come down i cant get both

god please bring the price of dstwo down to 29$ for a limited time

Carts are usually a tad bit more costly when they first debut. SCDS2 will come down. I don't know how far, but it will.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
giratina16 said:
Don't get me wrong I will get the SCDSTwo, but you've got to think of compatibility. Is there even a solid date for Supercard?

If SuperCard are still pumping out updates for the SuperCard CF (which they are) which was released around the time Noah's Ark docked for compatibility, it's a reasonably sure bet that the support for the DSTwo will be similarly long-lived...

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
kiafazool said:

You're talking about a $11 difference - hereabouts that barely buys a gallon of gas! Even saving a dollar a week it's less than 3 months effort to get that "missing" $11

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hunnymonster said:
kiafazool said:

You're talking about a $11 difference - hereabouts that barely buys a gallon of gas! Even saving a dollar a week it's less than 3 months effort to get that "missing" $11

Well, it's only $11.50 for the rest of the day actually.
After that...

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
hunnymonster said:
kiafazool said:

Well, it's only $11.50 for the rest of the day actually.
After that...

Read it again - he's talking about the difference between a DSTwo costing $29 & it costing $40... I make that $11
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over