Hacking Need some help with r4 card set up

clocantore90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i ordered an r4 card off Amazon it says it's preconfigured says all i need to do is download Ron's and I'm good to go. My question is can i put the ad card in my phone and download the roms like that? I do t have a PC. Can someone teach me about this. I ah e a nds lite that i bought at a yard sale and fixed. My r4 card should be here tomorrow. Do i have to download home vrew on it to be able to play games? Sorry i super new to be this any help would be great thanks in advance.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Please don't misuse the thread prefixes as you've done here. If your thread doesn't belong to those categories, it shouldn't be given those prefixes. Those are used for filtering to certain types of content so abusing it like this is troublesome.

Yes, it's possible to do what you're asking, assuming you have a way to connect your microSD card to your phone.
Make sure anything you intend to run is unzipped before being placed on the microSD card.

You'll also potentially need firmware files for your flash cart depending on what model it is. Go to whatever website is on your cart's label for that.

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i ordered an r4 card off Amazon it says it's preconfigured says all i need to do is download Ron's and I'm good to go. My question is can i put the ad card in my phone and download the roms like that? I do t have a PC. Can someone teach me about this. I ah e a nds lite that i bought at a yard sale and fixed. My r4 card should be here tomorrow. Do i have to download home vrew on it to be able to play games? Sorry i super new to be this any help would be great thanks in advance.

Getting a USB SD reader on Amazon is a pretty good investment since it's pretty easy to just use Windows explorer to transfer ROMs to and from and SD card from your computer. Nintendo DS doesn't need to be homebrewed, since basically there's not much of an operating system for them. The R4 card is all you need for your DS lite.

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Getting a USB SD reader on Amazon is a pretty good investment since it's pretty easy to just use Windows explorer to transfer ROMs to and from and SD card from your computer. Nintendo DS doesn't need to be homebrewed, since basically there's not much of an operating system for them. The R4 card is all you need for your DS lite.
They said they don't have a PC.

Reactions: anotherthing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol