Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
Lol nobody ever believes me. Remember what I said before that the Supercard DStwo will be released Late April no one believed me. No one believed me about the EX4DS. Everyone kept asking me proof. And currently no one believes the video off the GBA emulator that the Ex4DS will be using.
And this kind of topic is exactly why. All you ever do is speculate, you never present any actual facts.
But if you look at this way. I was correct about the EX4DS. I was correct about the Supercard DStwo being released late April. And I will be soon correct with the video I made for the GBA emulator.
Ever heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
Yes. But I am not lying.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The one you got it from not your uploaded version on some weirdo website. You know the one only you, Gamekool and the owner has.

You do know that Minox's point is that proof or you lie since we obviously live in a world that we can believe everything we hear. Especially something that might be too good to be true.

If I said I caught a lvl 90 pikachu would you believe me? Probably not unless I said I put on cheats.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
Lol nobody ever believes me. Remember what I said before that the Supercard DStwo will be released Late April no one believed me. No one believed me about the EX4DS. Everyone kept asking me proof. And currently no one believes the video off the GBA emulator that the Ex4DS will be using.
And this kind of topic is exactly why. All you ever do is speculate, you never present any actual facts.
But if you look at this way. I was correct about the EX4DS. I was correct about the Supercard DStwo being released late April. And I will be soon correct with the video I made for the GBA emulator.

Jakob I saw several people speculating that it would be released around April, not just you. In fact I'm pretty sure I remember an article somewhere that said there was no confirmed date but the team were hoping to get it out around April. And did you predict the EX4DS before it was even mentioned? The first time I heard of it was when somebody posted the news about the shoddy website. And like I say, even a blind man can hit a dartboard with enough darts. How many things have you speculated and got wrong?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
The one you got it from not your uploaded version on some weirdo website. You know the one only you, Gamekool and the owner has.

You do know taht Minox's point is that proof or you lie since we obviously live in a world that we can believe everything we hear.
I got it from Gamekool. And Gamekool got it from the EX4DS company. This video isn't uploaded in any other website.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, seems fake. This EX4DS thing also will probably just be a cheap iPlayer or DSTWO knock-off, although I have no idea what advantage there could be to making a clone of one of the higher-end carts. Isn't the point of clones to be dirt cheap?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
Ever heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?
Yes. But I am not lying.
I think you've misunderstood me. My point here is not whether you're lying or not, but rather that if you shout information based on speculations people will stop believing you even if you'd happen to tell the truth for once. And please understand that I'm not trying to offend you, because that is not my intention. This is merely my own thoughts regarding the matter, so if you disagree you're free to disregard them as much as you'd like.

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Jakob95 said:
Lots of people say that the R4 is dead but it isn't. It was never dead in the beginning at all. The R4 team had 3 flashcarts with different names. R4, R4li, EX4DS. The original R4 was there first flashcart its website is r4ds.cn they stopped making new firmwares for awhile for this flashcart. After that they moved on and made there 2nd flashcart which is the R4li its website is r4li.com they made there i flashcart and made a website for it there. On that website they still supported the original R4 and supported the R4li. Then they stopped supporting the R4li and original R4 because they started to make there 3rd flashcart which is the EX4DS.

Currently if you check there website r4li.com this is what it says.

New product R4i
We apologize for our slow action of updating firmware. Our new product Ex4DS movie card is coming soon. All of the engineers are working hard on the new product that lack of hand fixes the bugs in 1.24. We promise to support original R4 in the future. Thanks.

They will start making new firmwares after the EX4DS is released for the original R4 and R4li.
Why it was necessary to talk about R4???

R4Li do the same like r4ds.com, that's all, many other factory do the same!

Remember M3 do some R4 product too (R4i RTS)

You never ask yourself "why M3 stopped the M3 simply" ?

Your topic is totaly useless... Sorry!
closedeyes.gif

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Well we will see... But anyways this is not the whole R4 team but one person off what... There where more than 1 members that where in the R4 team. They all left and one stayed and made the R4li. The others stopped or maybe went to other companies such as Acekard Team or M3 Team.

So then that means its not the R4 team

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Miser said:
bitonio6 said:
Miser said:
Porobu said:
BUT R4 IS DEAD
Why do you say that? Right now it has 100% compatibility with Wood R4. How's that dead?
Wood dont come from r4ds.com, no?!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
AKAIO doesn't come from acekard.com, no?!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Last firmware update 4 months ago. Acekard is dead?!
But Wood are not downloadable from r4ds.com ...
lecture.gif

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
AKAIO is not downloadable from acekard.com either. It's not hosted there, it's just a link to gbatemp.
Wouldn't make any difference if it was. They're both unofficial firmwares. The official AK firmware seems pretty dead when it hasn't been updated in 4 months.
Why all the hate towards R4 now?

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Miser said:
AKAIO is not downloadable from acekard.com either. It's not hosted there, it's just a link to gbatemp.
Wouldn't make any difference if it was. They're both unofficial firmwares. The official AK firmware seems pretty dead when it hasn't been updated in 4 months.
Why all the hate towards R4 now?

sorry but what is that

http://www.acekard.com/download/akaio/AKAIO.1.6RC1.rar

People confuse "R4" and "Linker" that's all...

R4 was a great product in 2007-2008, but when the "HC" compatibility come,
the R4 was rapidly obsolete...

And R4ds.com, never made other product, never, never, never!

They still on their simple R4, 2GB limited, with it small electronic...

So, if they are not dead, they are a really LAZY team!

Miser

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That's outdated. I don't see RC2 hosted there.
And like I said, it doesn't make any difference. It's an unofficial firmware, just like Wood R4 is.
R4 is a very good cart hardware-wise. The only thing it lacks is DSi and SDHC support. But it's still better than AK2.1. I still use the original spring-loaded R4 v1. Haven't had any problems with it, spring still works perfectly, no contact problems, nothing.
With Wood it has the same compatibility than AK2i with AKAIO.
Seems to me that the haters are hating because of the fact that R4 is still the best non-DSi cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1