OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95: Source for all your claims?
Pure speculation. But its like a puzzle. Try to form all the pieces together. Have you seen any other flashcarts that use the R4 original menu? Almost all R4 clones use the DSTT menu or EZ-Flash menu or an Acekard menu. A moddified one.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Well we will see... But anyways this is not the whole R4 team but one person off what... There where more than 1 members that where in the R4 team. They all left and one stayed and made the R4li. The others stopped or maybe went to other companies such as Acekard Team or M3 Team.IF someone from the R4 team "made" R4li, the firmware would be the same code as the original R4... not some crappy mockup.
IF someone from the R4 team "made" R4li, the firmware would be the same (or better) quality of the original R4... not worse with tons of bugs.

The R4 team is GONE. Period. End of discussion.

You offer no proof of anything that you say which runs contrary to history.

QUOTE(Jakob95 @ Apr 10 2010, 09:07 PM) Have you seen any other flashcarts that use the R4 original menu?
R4li's firmware is NOT The original R4 firmware. It's designed to look similar to it, but it's not the same.
It wouldn't have all the bugs and failed implementation of features that the original menu has.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:
Pure speculation. But its like a puzzle. Try to form all the pieces together. Have you seen any other flashcarts that use the R4 original menu? Almost all R4 clones use the DSTT menu or EZ-Flash menu or an Acekard menu. A moddified one.

Yes, loads of the clones used an unencrypted version of the R4 menu.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:

Lol name me one that is a i cart.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:

Good god almighty Jakob, if I could I'd reach down my monitor and slap some sense into you. The cart is NOT from the original R4 team. I couldn't tell you if any of the R4i carts use the original menu because I don't own a DSi and I wouldn't buy a shitty R4 clone for it if I did. Here's a little bit of a puzzler for you. The M3 Team are now the official R4 Team, they are the official successors, so is the EX4DS from the M3 Team? The more you argue based on your "detective skills" the deeper the hole you dig for yourself. Just give it up man.

edit : Aren't you the same Jakob that went around telling people that Akaio was going to be ported to the R4 by Normmatt?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
TrolleyDave said:
edit : Aren't you the same Jakob that went around telling people that Akaio was going to be ported to the R4 by Normmatt?

That's a reasonable claim because it somewhat exists already.

No, this was last year sometime. It wasn't Yellow Wood Goblins version, he stated Akaio 1.4 was being ported and would be released.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Jakob95 said:
TrolleyDave said:
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:

Well there are none that I can think that directly use the R4 firmware, but there is the flashcard series made by the M3 Team that uses a firmware that looks the same and feels the same as the original R4 firmware. So I don't think there are any that use the same firmware, but some that use a close clone of it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
PharaohsVizier said:
TrolleyDave said:

That's a reasonable claim because it somewhat exists already.

No, this was last year sometime. It wasn't Yellow Wood Goblins version, he stated Akaio 1.4 was being ported and would be released.
Early April fools joke
closedeyes.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
PharaohsVizier said:
@TrolleyDave - That wasn't exactly what I meant, but sure, that works. XD

Ah, sorry mate. I thought you were referring to the YWG version. Apologies. Are you talking about the hacked version for the AK2i clones?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
BoxShot said:
It's Jakob.
biggrin.gif
Jakob you reverting to your old self?

It is false until proven true. (Phoenix Wright go! thought it's supposed to be guilty until proven not guilty)
POINT.gif

EDIT: Really I think this thread is going to go no wheres fast.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol nobody ever believes me. Remember what I said before that the Supercard DStwo will be released Late April no one believed me. No one believed me about the EX4DS. Everyone kept asking me proof. And currently no one believes the video off the GBA emulator that the Ex4DS will be using.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jakob95 said:
Lol nobody ever believes me. Remember what I said before that the Supercard DStwo will be released Late April no one believed me. No one believed me about the EX4DS. Everyone kept asking me proof. And currently no one believes the video off the GBA emulator that the Ex4DS will be using.

Even a blind man can hit a dartboard if he throws enough darts.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Jakob95 said:
And this kind of topic is exactly why. All you ever do is speculate, you never present any actual facts.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
And this kind of topic is exactly why. All you ever do is speculate, you never present any actual facts.
But if you look at this way. I was correct about the EX4DS. I was correct about the Supercard DStwo being released late April. And I will be soon correct with the video I made for the GBA emulator.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Jakob95 said:
Minox_IX said:
Jakob95 said:
But if you look at this way. I was correct about the EX4DS. I was correct about the Supercard DStwo being released late April. And I will be soon correct with the video I made for the GBA emulator.
Ever heard of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ anything new in gaming?