Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have a confirm/deny for the M3 Simply with the latest nightly?

I just tried with rxtools beta 2 and I get the error message.

SD: fat16 (clean format)
Wood R4 1.51
Installed on Sysnand and emunand as nand using FBI

Card works fine on phat DS.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This one is also stuck on the TTDS loading screen. Did you see my post about the wood TTDS launcher? That one seems to be showing some good results.

That's interesting so when it white screens, it finishes booting after ejecting the card? Have you tried formatting MicroSD to FAT16 and making sure you have the correct __rpg folder?

Last edited by Apache Thunder,

Marko1000Marko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That's interseting so when it white screens, it finishes booting after ejecting the card? Have you tried formatting MicroSD to FAT16 and making sure you have the correct __rpg folder?
Yes, my microsd is FAT16. I have the wood firmware for TTDS that you posted the link of, that includes the __rpg folder right? In any way I'll be home in around 30 minutes so I can check. The wood firmware TTDS does boot on my DS lite, so I'm assuming it's correct?

Marko1000Marko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yeah if it boots on the DS Lite, then it would have booted if that launcher was working. Sounds like that version of WoodR4 doesn't want to work as a launcher.

So far only the original R4 has worked with a launcher. :(
Do you think a dump of my TTDS with the wood firmware on its sdcard would help? I'm not sure if the contents of the card affect the dump, but since we have had many different dumps, it may be a possibility

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
i delete my ttds menu of my r4 but still no luck (in old flashcard you could run other firmware inside the r4 on but you still need first to boot in r4 menu)

AboveColin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
trying....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok tried a version of the TTDS kernel (The TTMenu.dat file). This one was a version with the "fake killer" code removed.

TTMenuLauncher.rar
Still a black screen..... WHY JUST WHY nothing works..... the r4 one and the ttds one :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited by AboveColin,

Marko1000Marko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Ok tried a version of the TTDS kernel (The TTMenu.dat file). This one was a version with the "fake killer" code removed.

TTMenuLauncher.rar
This one actually does the same thing that your first TTDS launcher did, both screens are white and there is a loading icon in the bottom, spinning endlessly.

trying....

Still a black screen..... WHY JUST WHY nothing works..... the r4 one and the ttds one :cry::cry::cry:

Patch your TWL_FIRM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44