Hacking R4 SDHC - Games Protection

Raidenjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a DS Lite and have been using kernel 1.18 for a year or so without having any problems with games.
So I decided to put new games lately but I had problem with some of the them.
I've got problems with these games on kernel 1.18
Code:
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Sonic Classic Collection
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2010
Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver
After facing the problem with those I tried to put patched versions of these games and only Heart Gold & Soul Silver seem to work well after 15 minutes of playing each one (131MB Sized ones).
Also tried Wood Menu and YS Menu but I got a white screen each time I runned all those games, at least YS Menu is supposed to work on sdhc according to people on the net but the only game I could play with it is Mario 64 (DS) and even 2 years old games cant be played on YS Menu.
Kernel 1.18 has been the best one so far but I need something for the new games.
Is there something working on sdhc with those games?

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of YSmenu are you using?

The full firmware or the one with the .nds file.

You also posted this in the wrong section.

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you running it with your original firmware or are you just deleting your firmware and then trying to run the .nds file?

It should have been in the R4 section and not in game help.
I can not move it, only an admin or a mod can do that.

Raidenjr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm trying to run the .nds file, it runs without any errors at that time but the white screen comes up later when I try to run a game.

Edit: Used this nice guide that has been posted on the forums and now all games work apart from "Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing" and "Sonic Classic Collection" as I get this error "load rom error code=-4".
Is there a way to play those on my clone?

cambridge_red

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably not I have a similar card thats gathering dust somewhere.. these cards are rarely updated and even when they are there are major limitations. My advice is cut your losses and pick up an Acekard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag