Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mooie said:
Well I guess you can try YSMenu and then use the patch that is provided on here if all else fails. If the site for your R4's site isn't there anymore, they might have shut down or anything o_o You probably can't get anymore updates unless it's a temporary thing.

I tried,it gave that "Invalid DLDI name" thingie. Maybe it would work if I try running it INSIDE Akaio.But that will be just weird. I mean,I'm running a firmware inside a firmware inside a firmware? wow [insert Xzibit "Yo dawg,we heard you like..." joke here]

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are just trying to say R4 sucks, we all know that and I respect your decision because (From what I read) you have no access to other cards.
tongue.gif
Anyways, if your games worked then magically stopped working I can only blame the R4 since if it was a Micro SD problem no game would load or the games menu wouldn't load. You may still find a solution though.

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
People are just trying to say R4 sucks, we all know that and I respect your decision because (From what I read) you have no access to other cards.
tongue.gif
Anyways, if your games worked then magically stopped working I can only blame the R4 since if it was a Micro SD problem no game would load or the games menu wouldn't load. You may still find a solution though.

It is people like you and Mooie that make me come here for help most of the time. For this,I thank you
Well,it probably IS an R4 problem,poor lil' thing never worked well anyway (corrupting saves,deleting folders,really irritating stuff)
I hope I can find a solution tough,Sucks only being able to plat GB pokemon on my ds
glare.gif
They aren't bad,but something new is never bad.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DuskIzanagi said:
You speak as if you know the facts,what you don't. First of all,yes,anyone can gather up 20$ and buy a goddammed acekard.But the problem comes in 2 ways:
1:There are no local sellers of this where I live,only r4 clones are sold here.
2:Even if I try and buy through internet,I have no credit card and I believe some sites won't ship to where I live.

You live in the U.S. Everyone ships to the U.S. If you don't have a credit card, then buy one of those prepaid $25 or $30 VISA cards at a convenience store or wherever they're sold in your area, and use that to get a real flashcart online.

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
DuskIzanagi said:
You speak as if you know the facts,what you don't. First of all,yes,anyone can gather up 20$ and buy a goddammed acekard.But the problem comes in 2 ways:
1:There are no local sellers of this where I live,only r4 clones are sold here.
2:Even if I try and buy through internet,I have no credit card and I believe some sites won't ship to where I live.

You live in the U.S. Everyone ships to the U.S. If you don't have a credit card, then buy one of those prepaid $25 or $30 VISA cards at a convenience store or wherever they're sold in your area, and use that to get a real flashcart online.

As someone on 4chan would say:
>Implying that I live in the US

Don't let that flag fool you fella

Also,you're not helping with the topic,but thanks for the advice anyway

Mooie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aww now I really want to help you with your problem! I am a person who gets really disappointed when things don't work, and if you can't really access things from where you live that's even more of a reason to fix it if possible.
Also did you manually do the YSMenu thing or use a2h's method? I find his much more convenient.
Is it just pokemon games that don't work, or something else? I am starting to wonder if it has something to do with big game files or some sort {But highly doubtful} I would suggest downloading some final fantasy games and run those since they are quite big in size.

Also if I knew which country you were from I can help you find some sites that might ship there?

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mooie said:
Aww now I really want to help you with your problem! I am a person who gets really disappointed when things don't work, and if you can't really access things from where you live that's even more of a reason to fix it if possible.
Also did you manually do the YSMenu thing or use a2h's method? I find his much more convenient.
Is it just pokemon games that don't work, or something else? I am starting to wonder if it has something to do with big game files or some sort {But highly doubtful} I would suggest downloading some final fantasy games and run those since they are quite big in size.

Also if I knew which country you were from I can help you find some sites that might ship there?

Well,thanks for your effort to help ^^
Anyway, I tried a2h's method,no sucess. And it's not just pokemon,Animal Crossing doesn't work too. But it's not about big files,because I play Kingdom Hearts everytime without a single problem.

And I live in Brazil. I'm trying to get some trustable local sites to see prices and shipping,but the taxes are kinda harsh >_o

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
dudeonline said:
injected11 said:
Guild McCommunist said:
It sounds like you just have a shitty cart with shitty compatibility. The solution is to probably buy a new, non-crap one. I don't think there's any other work around.
This. The answer isn't gonna change.

This. Please do yourself and everyone else here a favor and get a goddamn mainstream cart. Chances are we have no idea how to fix your lame Super Mega SDHC Platinum Edition R4

What the hell? He's already said it's not a compatibility issue because they were WORKING BEFORE. You could have just said "sorry, I have no idea" and moved on.

DuskIzanagi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mr.uk said:
Buy the games and don't be cheap, the amount of hours you get out of a single game is well worth the price.

This is REALLY not the point. I want to buy them,yes, but first I want to play them,then I buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol