julianx2rl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hello! I have a problem.

When I try to boot Okami Den with my R4 SDHC GOLD Pro it just loads a blank screen.

I've read online that I need to upgrade my flashcard's kernel, but I already downloaded it from this website - (site)/2014-r4isdhc-gold-pro/ - and the same thing happens.

According to the site, I don't need to upgrade the Firmware and considering that the flashcard works on the 3DS's latest firmware, I'm willing to believe them.

There's something called YSMenu, I haven't tried it yet, if anyone can confirm whether that would work that'd be great!

Nikokaro

the most valuable game... is that of our life
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's something called YSMenu, I haven't tried it yet, if anyone can confirm whether that would work that'd be great!
I have the same flashcart as you, that I use only with YSMenu, to get around the so called "time bomb", and I confirm that Okamiden works. But be careful not to mistake the kernel, bricking your cartridge.

Reactions: julianx2rl

julianx2rl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
The what now... ? Oh shoot, I didn't know that was a thing. (The time bomb)

I'mma get YSMenu right away then!

Thanks!

julianx2rl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Alright, I didn't exactly do it right away, I ate something first, but now I have YSMenu set up and Okami Den runs.

But now something weird is happening, when I scroll through the games, it freezes when I go over Dragon Ball Attack of the Saiyans.

I don't boot it, I just scroll through it on the list and it'll stop working, freaking Goku, I'll just delete that one rom then...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: I can get you a ps5 for $800