Country
Cost is about £16 in real money
tongue.gif

http://bamboogaming.blogspot.com/2007/04/f...ing-for-r4.html

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
o...m...g.... i ordered this from there 7 days ago, had i waited a bit i could've saved me $12! pluas the R4 was $41 when i ordered it, it's not $37 thats another $4, so $16 altogether
frown.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From experience, Bamboogaming is faster than Dealextreme.

31 USD = 37 AUD. The prices are approximately the same. The only upside to Dealextreme is that you get the box!

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just orderd my R4 at dealextreme i ordered the bundel with 1gb kingston micro sd for 41$ that was only 32 euro! cheap!!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
mm, pretty good deal, it tempts me, but i've been holding out for g6 for ages and so i have to wait for it's review before i decide anything.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
^ the review from SCDev doesn't make G6 out to be all that, even the Download Play isn't 100% and key games like Mario Kart and Metroid are the ones that aren't supported so i wouldn't hold out for it anymore if i were you. then again GBATemp should have an indepth review soon so i'm sure you won't have to wait to long to see theres.

heres the review btw if you haven't yet read it

http://www.scdev.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9772

ediblebird

Trophies
XP
Country
o...m...g.... i ordered this from there 7 days ago, had i waited a bit i could've saved me $12! pluas the R4 was $41 when i ordered it, it's not $37 thats another $4, so $16 altogether
frown.gif

I did something similar but i would have only saved $10. Only ten bucks, i don't really give a crap.
And ive had good experiences from bamboogaming with delivery times.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
"And ive had good experiences from bamboogaming with delivery times."

Well i hope i get have a good experience with the delivery times too and at least get it the earliest i can receive it (which would be this coming tuesday)instead of the latest (next friday). maybe then i can forgive the $16 i coulda saved (big money for me considering i'm unemployed atm.)

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From experience, Bamboogaming is faster than Dealextreme.

31 USD = 37 AUD. The prices are approximately the same. The only upside to Dealextreme is that you get the box!

bamboogaming does not give you a software cd either, the ones from dealextreme come with the latest firmware (at time of shipping), although you can just download them sure, and the price is about the same, from Bambogaming its $30.76 free shipping, and at dealxtreme its $30.69 free shipping (so dealxtreme is a few cents cheaper lol), but if you want to bundle in a micro sd, dealxtreme wings (bamboogaming charges your shipping a micro sd card with it.....) the price of buying a R4 with a 1gb kingston micro sd at bambogaming $30.76(R4)+24.12 (1gb kingston micro SD)+$9.98 (shipping for micro sd card)=$64.86, the same deal at dealxtreme $44.25 Free shipping, and i have ordered from both Dealxtreme and bamboogaming (got a R4 from dealxtreme and a ez flash v expansion from bamboo), both took 7-8 days to get to me in california, so shipping is about the same to me.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dealextreme has longer processing + stock retrieval times.

Of course, I would still recommend Dealextreme over bamboogaming, unless you need the Bank Deposit payment (Australian customers)

captaineos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bamboogaming are excellent.

I ordered my R4DS (2 damn days before free shipping), and guess what. It arrived from china to my house in Canberra, Australia... IN FOUR DAYS.
Very fast - I paid for Express shipping.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
^^how'd you do that, when i ordered from them i didn't get an option for express shipping?

also, considering i ordered using Registered AirMail, is there any chance at all i'll get it before next tuesday (they do say minumum of 7 days, and next tues would be 7 business days.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission