Hacking R4 DS

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know of a site that sells legit R4 DS? because if you could post a link that would be really helpful!
yaynds.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Stickell said:
does anyone know of a site that sells legit R4 DS? because if you could post a link that would be really helpful!
yaynds.gif

Simply put, don't find the R4, its ancient and well. basically dead. Its out dated and won't support any new features. Also why buy an R4 when there is better, more feature rich flashcards who have better compatibility with games which are cheaper?

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DO NOT BUY A R4 NO DO NOT IT NOT THAT GOOD BUY BETTER CARD DO NOT BUY INSTEAD PLEASE CYCLODS ACEKARD2 SCDS1 AKRPG EDGE BETTER PLEASE LISTEN TO ME PLEASE.

EDIT: Too slow.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Any mention of the R4DS will now be spammed by users... If you don't care and are really crazy, I'll tell you where to get them... But remember to looks at the OTHER flashcarts on the site... Good place to buy in the USA is realhotstuff.com... The cheapest place would be Dealextreme.com/volumerate.com... AVOID anything that says SIMILAR TO R4(N5... R4 UPGRADE.. R4 2/3)... But shipping is 2 weeks since it's free and from China...

And then now I shall use ... a lot and list a few carts...
AceKard2... (sold on both)
DSTT...(sold on both)
SCDS One...(sold on both)
Edge... DealExtreme
CycloDS Realhotstuff

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, please can you give me a link, i am very new to this site and i have no idea what any of this is!

Rehehelly

Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
Stickell said:
yaynds.gif

Simply put, don't find the R4, its ancient and well. basically dead. Its out dated and won't support any new features. Also why buy an R4 when there is better, more feature rich flashcards who have better compatibility with games which are cheaper?

Listen to this guy.

www.dealextreme.com for a cheap buy.

Edit; you basically came to this site, and didn't notice the reviews on the front page? Read them. Decide what one you want. Buy it. R4 is outdated & expensive.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Stickell said:
well, please can you give me a link, i am very new to this site and i have no idea what any of this is!
Links are in my previous post... but if you are lazy... I'll give them again...
http://www.realhotstuff.com/ Quick and fast shipping(Usually 3 days or less). Tests all carts before shipped. Good support. Use if you live in the US. Use the coupon "SAVE5" on anything you buy to save 5% off and the shipping is around 8 bucks...
http://www.dealextreme.com/ Really cheap. But shipping takes around 2 weeks and not as good of support and is based in China.
Just to make it easier.. If you are looking for cheap... and well supported... Get the DSTT or AceKard 2. Or you can simply be insane and buy an R4 right now... It's funny because Realhotstuff is either trying to get rid of the R4... or they can sell it for a dollar cheaper than the AceKard2 for some reason... The price went down from 50 to 36/37.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that Leetmod.com is a little cheaper for some carts than RealHotStuff.com, and they also have very fast free shipping, test your cart, and have excellent customer support. If you decide that you don't want to want to wait for shipping from dealextreme.com, check both RealHotStuff and Leetmod to see which is cheaper for the cart you want.

-Bri

Stickell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think that i might go with the DSTT because it is pretty cheap on dealextreme and it has the best user reviews, what do guys think about that one?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show