Ashley | Developer | Trans
OP
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
For starters, let me give some context to the situation regarding my switch system.

About a month ago, my account was banned due to a game I bought from G2A; which was BOTW. I got that resolved and my account unbanned.
Although, my switch is modded; and apparently the day of getting unbanned, they hardbanned my console. To say the least, I was livid.
It was quite the kick right in between the legs, to be excited to be able to play all your digital games again but then not be able to literally do anything the next.
I know for a fact you cannot get unbanned from a hardban, and I don't have the money as of yet to go out and get another Switch. Although, as of late I have put myself into a silly situation.

I tried to install my gamecart to my SD card. I used the respective homebrew installer that just copies all the NCAs over to either the SD or Interna memory... Which to no surprise, didn't work. So I tried removing it, but I forgot when you do that it annoyingly removes the update files. Since my switch is indeed hardbanned, I cannot download updates; which sucks. Me hoping I was able to find a dump of the update on my PC, that I might have dumped a while back since I dumped all my games, was sadly not there. So now, I sit here... my one physical game in hand that I cannot play. It's painful, and really all I can do is emulate all my games or just use my Switch as an emulation portable console. So if anyone has any suggestions as to how to get around the need of an update let me know. Because to my knowledge, the only way to get updates is through Nintendo's own CDN... at least legally.

Lastly, if anyone knows where to grab a cheap Switch Lite in the US; let me know as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o