Hacking Question Quick question about Atmosphere on Nand

DonRamon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Checked the facts and seems I´m gonna have to update my modded switch to Atmosphere because of the new keys and such, things that are quite in trend here and we don´t need to talk much about

The quick question is, I´m an SXOS user and made it work with an Emunand (installed on nand, not on SD), it´s possible to do a Atmosphere version on the Real Nand to keep SXOS separated and still working?

My sys and original nand is still on 4.1 (people said it would be useful in the future back in the day and yadayada), so yeah, was thinking about updating the realnand there to Atmosphere and use both systems.. is that a possibility?

Thanks in advance guys!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checked the facts and seems I´m gonna have to update my modded switch to Atmosphere because of the new keys and such, things that are quite in trend here and we don´t need to talk much about

The quick question is, I´m an SXOS user and made it work with an Emunand (installed on nand, not on SD), it´s possible to do a Atmosphere version on the Real Nand to keep SXOS separated and still working?

My sys and original nand is still on 4.1 (people said it would be useful in the future back in the day and yadayada), so yeah, was thinking about updating the realnand there to Atmosphere and use both systems.. is that a possibility?

Thanks in advance guys!
Yes, that is possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: