Homebrew Question regarding Wiiu Homebrew (online gaming)

ScrubLordm8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I've recently finished Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and I really want to try out X so I bought it. The only problem is that I want to use another controller. I'm currently using the program HID to VPAD (a program that allows you to use HID controllers like switch pro, PS3, Xbox, etc. Will using this program get my system bricked? The only reason why I ask is because the game (Xenoblade X) runs online all the time.

Last edited by ScrubLordm8,

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello!

I've recently finished Xenoblade Chronicles:Definitive Edition and I really want to try out X so I bought it. The only problem is that I want to use another controller. I'm currently using the program HID to VPAD (a program that allows you to use HID controllers like switch pro, PS3, Xbox, etc. Will using this program get my system bricked? The only reason why I ask is because the game (Xenoblade X) runs online all the time.

I have played Xenoblade X online for over 100 hours with an Xbox controller (initially with HID-to-Vpad, now with a Brook converter), and had no problems (well, the game sometimes disconnects and needs to be restarted to restore the online capability, and the need for Skell salvage really makes harder battles a drag vs XC and earlier XCX where it's easier to re-try when you die, but no problems with homebrew online).

Reactions: ScrubLordm8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-