Gaming Question on NeoGamma and how to use it.

flame199216

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ive recently downloaded FIFA 2010 NTSC for wii. But for the region ID it says 'Z'?. I dont know what that means. I read online and maybe the game is Pal but patched with NTSC. So it said to put the force video to NTSC. So before i burn the game i want to do the settings correctly to get this game to work. So i went to do the settings and i went to the force video and wanted to use NTSC but there are two options and they are NTSC480i and NTSC480p. I dont know which one to use. I want to get this game to work on my NTSC wii but i also want my other games that i burnt to work aswell. So does anyone have any suggestions on how i may get the game to work. Also can someone tell me what the region code means. And if you guys want to know my wii firmware is 4.0u and i use NeoGamma R6 with IOS249 from CIOS38 Rev14.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
For me (On a PAL wii though) FIFa just worked with default settings through Neogamma r7 (cIOS 38 r14) on my 4.1e Wii.

I can tell you that NTSC480i is interlaced (the default settign for most NTSC Wii's), if you use Component cables (not Composite, which are the ones that come with the Wii) then you can use the higher definition setting (EDTV in the Wii screen settings, from the system menu) which is NTSC480p (p means progressive).

basically, if you havent bought Component cables seperate from your Wii, then use NTSC480i.

Sorry I cant offer any more help as, like I said, the game just worked with default settigns on my PAL wii. At least you know what resolution you should be using now.

Good luck with gettign the game running, I'm sure a US user can help you further. :>

Thang_Bom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Region code - like TV, Nintendo divide the region to play the game. There are 4 region (I can think of) - NTSC-J = Japan, Kor = NTSC Korean, NTSC = USA, PAL = Europe and Asia maybe.

I have NTSC so I have to change to NTSC when I play PAL disk or RF (black & White).

I think you should burn the disk (best if u want to do USB to save a blank), change the configuration. If one does not work, change to other. A blank DVD does not cost much at least in USA. You may also want to learn to use USB loader since some games does not work with disk.

Good luck.

BTW, you may want to add Neogamma v7 since it won't automatically play the disk when you start. This can be handy if u need to change configuration a lot.

flame199216 said:
Ive recently downloaded FIFA 2010 NTSC for wii. But for the region ID it says 'Z'?. I dont know what that means. I read online and maybe the game is Pal but patched with NTSC. So it said to put the force video to NTSC. So before i burn the game i want to do the settings correctly to get this game to work. So i went to do the settings and i went to the force video and wanted to use NTSC but there are two options and they are NTSC480i and NTSC480p. I dont know which one to use. I want to get this game to work on my NTSC wii but i also want my other games that i burnt to work aswell. So does anyone have any suggestions on how i may get the game to work. Also can someone tell me what the region code means. And if you guys want to know my wii firmware is 4.0u and i use NeoGamma R6 with IOS249 from CIOS38 Rev14.
Hope someone can help.
Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps