Hacking Question on 9.3.0-21 update

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am planning on trying to attempt to connect to online services & use the eShop on older firmwares without any special code loading or other techniques that require me to go to a site in the internet browser and load from a file. Note that I use the browser version installed on 9.2 for that. Would it be possible to do that and maintain arm9 and arm11 kernel access so I can use my desired exploits? I already looked at Yellows 8 update list and saw what titles were updated for my region. The part I am struggling with is finding out which titles pertain to how the arm9 & arm11 kernel operate. I saw a lot of system modules were updated, so maybe it has to be one of them. I plan to install title cias on emuNAND to test to see if it works or not. Sorry if this is either confusing or a noob question. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Last edited by Deleted member 350372,

Deleted member 350372

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just update the emunand to 10.6
I will actually do that. I was just curious if there was a way to have both eShop access without any code loading & still have arm9 and arm11 kernel access. I am still a beginner in 3DS hacking, but I love learning new things about that. I won't do it if there isn't a way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill