Question on 9.3.0-21 update

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by EliteGamer105, Mar 13, 2016.

1. EliteGamer105
    OP

EliteGamer105 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2014
    United States
    boot.firm, New Jersey
    Hello. I am planning on trying to attempt to connect to online services & use the eShop on older firmwares without any special code loading or other techniques that require me to go to a site in the internet browser and load from a file. Note that I use the browser version installed on 9.2 for that. Would it be possible to do that and maintain arm9 and arm11 kernel access so I can use my desired exploits? I already looked at Yellows 8 update list and saw what titles were updated for my region. The part I am struggling with is finding out which titles pertain to how the arm9 & arm11 kernel operate. I saw a lot of system modules were updated, so maybe it has to be one of them. I plan to install title cias on emuNAND to test to see if it works or not. Sorry if this is either confusing or a noob question. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Last edited by EliteGamer105, Mar 13, 2016
  2. tjhooker73

tjhooker73 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Why not just update the emunand to 10.6

3. EliteGamer105
    OP

EliteGamer105 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2014
    United States
    boot.firm, New Jersey
    I will actually do that. I was just curious if there was a way to have both eShop access without any code loading & still have arm9 and arm11 kernel access. I am still a beginner in 3DS hacking, but I love learning new things about that. I won't do it if there isn't a way.