Hacking [Question]: Is it really "That" important the read speed from the SD card on Loadiine?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys;

I'm wondering if that SD read speed its really that important where it comes to game load on Loadiine, i finally got my 5.4.0 WiiU, and im about to order a SD, and i found one that is 64gb for 16 bucks, it says that it reads up to 30MB/s read speed.

For anyone wondering, this is the one that im about to buy :
51-MNIXx5lL.jpg

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do yourself a favour and only buy from local trusted vendors. If that's $16.00 at a local vendor, then it's probably good. If you buy that off Ebay, and from china especially, you'll probably be buying a hacked card that's actually like 16GB max.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do yourself a favour and only buy from local trusted vendors. If that's $16.00 at a local vendor, then it's probably good. If you buy that off Ebay, and from china especially, you'll probably be buying a hacked card that's actually like 16GB max.
Its directly refurbished, it is original, but what im asking, if that if its really that showstopper the read speed of the card.

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
read speed is pretty important. You don't need like 120MB/s or anything crazy like that, just 30MB/s is totally acceptable. That's a little faster than the console can read disks anyway.

Reactions: ScarletDreamz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER