Hacking [Question] Gateway on a n3ds with a9lh running 11.2 Sysnand without emunand?

NEO117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello guys. I have been looking for an answer to this but still haven't gotten anything clear. Is it possible to use a gateway card like this?

-No emunand.
-Sysnand 11+.
-n3dsxl already with a9lh.

I do not want to have to waste 2gb of my SD card on an emunand. My Gateway works perfectly fine on my 9.0 Sysnand, and I load it fine using a Luma payload with a9lh. However I also wish to update my sysnand to the latest firmware so I can play online with a friend. Is this at all possible WITHOUT losing the possibility of using my gateway on sysnand?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello guys. I have been looking for an answer to this but still haven't gotten anything clear. Is it possible to use a gateway card like this?

-No emunand.
-Sysnand 11+.
-n3dsxl already with a9lh.

I do not want to have to waste 2gb of my SD card on an emunand. My Gateway works perfectly fine on my 9.0 Sysnand, and I load it fine using a Luma payload with a9lh. However I also wish to update my sysnand to the latest firmware so I can play online with a friend. Is this at all possible WITHOUT losing the possibility of using my gateway on sysnand?
It's still possible. But if you want, you can just use ctr-httpwn.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: That boi burning up, gonna melt those snowflakes.