Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i sucessfully spoofed my 5.4 to 5.5.1
then followed crediar's instructions to get eshop access
after creating my NNID, i managed to access the eshop and reedem the Splatoon code i got with my wii U bundle
but now i'm stuck downloading Splatoon and i don't know if it's safe to disable "tubehax DNS" or if that will get me updated even though i'm spoofed to 5.5.1
1- what should i do to get splatoon up and running on my 5.4?
2- the update data being downloaded is a game update or a system update?
xGUhHNJ.jpg
thanks in advance

Last edited by aljpn91,

tornadog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep the tubehax on and download game and update from eShop. It is the game update.

That's what I did with pikmin that was already bought on my old Wii u

Last edited by tornadog,

aljpn91

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
even if it was a game update, i don't think i would be able to install it that way
after deleting the update in download manager the game started downloading automatically
already got it installed, and i'm now trying to install the game update via wupinstaller
but i'm having a hard time getting the exploit to run properly
can i download the 5.4 wupinstaller files somewhere and host them myself with xampp?

update: i downloaded and i'm now selfhosting the wupinstaller.mp4 from "exploit.wiiubrew.net". got it to work after a couple of tries
it's definitely the way to go if you want to install game updates

update 2: i sucessfully updated splatoon via Wupinstaller. but after failing to update mk8, the console wouldn't let me play it, so i deleted and re-downloaded it from the eshop aswell as the update, which downloaded and installed just fine

Last edited by aljpn91,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill