OP
Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Puyo Puyo 7 Translation Project
This translation project finished! Like Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary, Puyo Nexus provides a translation patch for the latest Puyo Puyo game.
What's translated: same as PP15, we translated as much as possible. The game is playable from start to end. What we didn't translate:
-Receiver part on Download & Play
-Ranking next to name in wifi
-Entries in the Password system in Practice Notes (not translated on purpose)

Download
Click here
Direct download link inside

Puyo Puyo?
Puyo Puyo is a highly popular puzzler in Japan (though not so much in the west). It's a competitive multiplayer puzzle game much like Tetris. Sega has been hyping this game up really badly, using Japanese idols, songs and even dances to promote the game.
Puyo Puyo 7 was released on July 30th, and as usual no signs of a western release. If you haven't played Puyo Puyo before, check out our translation for Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary.

Story: Puyo are suddenly falling from the sky and are burying the school! It's up to Ringo Andou, a student of the school and member of the physics club, to solve this mystery. She meets various characters from the Puyo Puyo world along the way, who seem to have traveled to this world somehow.

Gameplay: Puyo Puyo 7 introduces Transformation mode. Players transform into adults or children giving them Mega Puyo, which pop when 3 are connected, or Mini Puyo, which will give huge premade chains like in Fever mode.
Playing matches on Wi-fi is still present. Interestingly, Wii players are able to connect with NDS players.

Screenshots
Title.png
Mainmenu.png
Storyselect.png

Story1.png
Story2.png
Ingame3.png

Credits
Hernan
momochi
Chrono_Tata
Baby Bonnie Hood
nmn
Yoshi
xat

Betatesting:
S2PID
Ila
Nekomithos

S2PID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with this hernan! I think I might help with some text editing, make the story more fun...

Be sure to take puyo breaks though ;o getting smashed by you in puyo is fun.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi guys, while you all have been busy not caring, we've almost completed the patch and it will be coming out soon. :3 Keep an eye out for it.

To keep you interested here is the TRUE AND HONEST official boxart.

dscoverh.jpg

S2PID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Helping out with the translation was fun. Can't wait for the final release! Hopefully, this'll attract some new players to the game.

.Darky said:
Nice. I like the idea of playing this over Wi-Fi.

play me. lol. Or anybody at Puyo Nexus for that matter.

S2PID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by the way anyone, I made an irc channel on gbatemp irc (#puyopuyo). So if you want to further discuss the translation or play us (mostly play us, teeheehee), feel free to join.

S2PID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LadyLily said:
pitman said:
This is great the only bad thing is that I suck at Puyo Puyo
dry.gif

Don't worry there are always people willing to teach how to play better ^^

Of course! I made a topic in Wi-Fi General chat so we can do matchups and stuff. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=205516

Anyway, hope you all like the translation! All of us worked hard on making it perfect for you guys
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol